HarryPotter

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mr_BelgiumGamer, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: HarryPotter

Minecraft version: 1.11.2

Suggested name: HarryPotterWorld

What I want:
    a plugin with (Almost) All the spells with a selector so you can select a spell you want and inside the plugin a sortinghat: a sign that you click and then you get questions in chat and at the end you are in one of the four Groups (If you can in Dutch but you don't need to)
    If you can put custom wands from the movie in the plugin but if you can't use a stick as a wand.
    when you right click with the stick you see: Selected Spell: (NameSpell) in chat.And then left click with the stick to cast the spell put a effect when you cast it. I you want to find the spells i want https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spells_in_Harry_Potter. hope this is enough!

Ideas for commands: /hp SortingHat (Gives a brick and when you right click on the brick you get questions to be in a group) /hp Spells (then you get list of all spells)

Idea for Perms: hpworld.spells.use sortinghat.use

When I'd like it by: march 2017

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Mr_BelgiumGamer Please edit your post to follow the suggested format in the "read me first", this is still very vague

3. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@Mr_BelgiumGamer this sounds like a massive request, and what you're asking for is still very vague. I highly doubt anyone will do this. Sorry.

4. I Know but you can always try m8! ;)

5. Offline

MrGeneralQ

Listen to what @timtower said. This request is vague.

• What are the commands
    • What are the permissions?
    • What item/equipment represents the sorting hat and how does it work?
    • What spells? How do they work?
    • How to cast spells?

6. I did what you asked for.

7. Offline

@Mr_BelgiumGamer Please list the spells yourself, with how they would work in minecraft.
    Aparecium is pretty impossible.

8. Bruh if you think then u would know that you don't need to do it then

9. Offline

You are the one requesting it. Not me.
    Please list the spells that you want and how you want them to work in minecraft.

MrGeneralQ likes this.
  10. Offline

MrGeneralQ

You should show some more respect against the developers. you are requesting a Harry Potter plugin. Okay you did answer to my questions, and YES it does matter which spells and how they work. Probably not going to do this since you were talking like that but still , nobody will fill your request if you threat them like that.

elancha98 likes this.
  11. Offline

MaxFireIce

@Mr_BelgiumGamer B-B-B-BRUH. This is a huge request and even though I am currently working on something similar, there still needs to be details. If you even want a shot at getting this filled, include the spells and how they would work.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.