Harry potter plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by commandmaker123, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

commandmaker123

Plugin category: magic, lessons, brooms and levels

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name:Harry potter

What I want:wands that have the 6 types of wood in minecraft and cores for the wand are:dragon heart, unicorn horn, phoenix feathers and once you are given one of those wands the wand will be yours forever and i would like the 6 different types of wood to be shown differently on each of the wands but the different cores can look the same.i would like a config for each of the wands to change the speed of each wand when doing spells.

types of spells could be explosion, potion effects like poison, killing, doing damage, letting people fly, lighting the block you look at on fire,clearing all effects,being able to control mobs/players, torturing players/mobs, making a shield in front of your that makes you take less damage that runs out after 15 seconds and a bubble around you that makes all mobs run out of the bubble
    and the bubble should have a 4 block radius, a spell that opens doors that you look at and one that brings items to you when you look at them and use the spell

i want to left click to raise / lower the wand and when it is raised and you type in the name of the spell and then you left click again to cast it but it will only cast if you have learned that spell and if you have been sorted with the hat or with the command shown below

i would like to be able to add my own spells as well so the command below should add it to each config of the wands so i can change the speed of it also set the defult limit for casting spells to 5 seconds.i am not good at java so i won't be able to code this in

spells have to be give to players with a command shown below

i would like different brooms: nimbus 1980 - nimbus 2002, oakshaft 79 and the moontrimmer oakshaft is the slowest and then moontrimmer and then nimbus, getting faster as the nummer gets higher

i would like 3 "balls": the Quaffle which can be thrown by clicking it and picked up if it touches a player, bludger which moves towards the closest player and can be hit away with a wooden sword and dropped by hitting it with a diamond or something else if diamond won't work and the snitch witch flies around fast but doesn't go more that 30 blocks away from the player if possible

a sorting hat, if a player sets under it and hasn't been sorted before it will be put into a random harry potter house

classes can be started and stopped with a command below and points can be given to the player with a command too

also the more a player uses spells the higher level they go and every time they get 200 points from classes they go up a class. stats kept in a scoreboard sidebar thing.

harry potter money: brick called Knuts, iron ingot called Sickles and gold ingot called Galleons

when you use the command below to make a floo portal, if you throw floo powder into a flame where you stood when you did the command and stand in it and type the name of another floo portal it will teleport you to the flame also make the flames not hurt you

Ideas for commands:
    /class create [name]
    /class start [name] (tells everyone "Class [name] has started")
    /class stop [name] (tells everyone "class [name] has finished")
    /class give points [player] [amount]
    /floo create [name]
    /floo delete [name] (you can only delete your own unless you have op)
    /floo give powder [amount] (gives you floo powder use to through into the flame to teleport)
    /wand give [type of w00d] [core] (i put w00d with zeros because it turns it into the wood texture)
    /wand random [player] (the wand can only be used by that player)
    /spell teach [player]
    /spell unteach [player]
    /house set [player] [house] (not necessary)
    /house random [player] (does same thing as the sorting hat)
    /hat set [direction: north,south,east,west]
    /money give [player] [knut,sickle,galleon] [amount]

Ideas for permissions:
    class.start
    class.stop
    class.create
    class.delete
    spell.teach
    spell.unteach
    wand.give
    wand.random
    hat.set
    house.set
    house.random
    money.give
    floo.give
    floo.create
    floo.delete

When I'd like it by: as soon as you can

thanks if you do make this plugin it would really help my server which is private and won't make any money

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.