Harry Potter Cutom plugin *Request*

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mrbell11, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Offline

mrbell11

Hello everyone out there I would like to request a Harry Potter type plugin
    * Requirements * ** = certain requements
    ** Must have multiple wands (Such as wands from harry potter *you may decide*) (if I can have a config for this) The way you get a wand is from a wand box (you an either buy a box or spawn on in.) The wand box gives you a random wand and will bind it to you. Some wands make it so you can't throw it on the ground. If you do throw it on the ground it will teleport it to a room where lost wands go. If the wand has a certain bind to it (such as the no throw on ground on) than it will not go to the lost wand room and will just drop like a normal item. **
    ** Once you have a wand you must learn spells you start with non. teachers or Professors (admins) can teach you the spells. If you right click with your wand it will open up a list of (items) these items stand for spells. the way you learn the spells is by holding your wand in your hand with a spell item in your inventory. once you have learned it you can right click your wand and use it by pressing a number on your keypad.(such as flipendo is on your 5 slot you click 5 than it will take you back to your wand and you can use it) No command for learning spells you just need the item for your spell that you want in your inventory than hold the wand in your hand and you will learn it**
    ** Way to level up with xp. if you are Year 1 than you can go to a pressure plate (with a command block under it that has a command in it that will level you up) If you are year 1 then you will need 10 levels to level up you would need to level up 10 times every time you level up you will get something like a random spell to a upgrade on your wand. once you have leveled up 10 times than you will be Year 2 than you will need 5 more xp. every year needs 5 more xp to level up and 5 more level up's. You can only learn certain spells every level. (not including a teacher) To rank up to certain levels you need a certain spell taught to you by a teacher. (or to find it)**

* Permissions*
    Permissions to spawn some of these items in.
    I would most like these to be normal items and I can just retexture them myself.
    * Commands *
    Just the command to rank up. It should be something that a command block can do

If you have any suggestions please right them below and let m go over them to see if I like them

I know it is a lot but that is all from me if anyone can make it I would be very grateful and you may have Developer/Admin on my server.

Sincerely,
    Mrbell11

2. Offline

iarepande

Try Ollivanders by cakenggt.

3. Offline

mrbell11

I would like it to be kinda like the plugin Magic by Nathan Wolf because he has one like this but it is his own personal and he will not release it

4. Offline

NathanWolf

Hi there, mrbell11 ...

For the record, everything I personally work on is open and free, and I aim to keep it that way. The Harry Potter configs for Magic can be found here:

https://github.com/elBukkit/MagicPlugin/tree/master/src/main/resources/examples/potter

Or enabled simply by setting "example: potter" in your Magic config.yml.

That said, a lot of the work in these configs is due to the PotterWorld server owner - he graciously allows me to share them, at least for now. They are here as an example for another way Magic can be used- I always hope that you take the default/example configs and customize them to make them your own.

I would not appreciate it if you, for instance, went to PotterWorld and used a world downloader to steal their map (2+ years worth of work!) and then used my configs to try and completely copy that server. That would not be an ok thing to do.

EDIT: Ninja'd .. er.. more succinctly.. by zombie.

simgar98 and hintss like this.