Hardcore Factions (W/ TagAPI ?)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MoejoeAw44, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Plugin category: Not sure

Suggested name: HCFactions

What I want: A plugin somewhat like Factions and Teams. I'll explain using the original factions plugins concept, so it's easier to understand.

Instead of power, it is DTR (Death to raid), Every person has 1 DTR, if they die, they loose that DTR, within a set amount of time (3 hours), they'd get back their 1 DTR. DTR caps at 5, so no matter how many people you have in your Faction, you can only have 5 DTR MAX. Everyone knows, the more power in a faction, the more chunks you can claim, in this case it would be, every faction, no matter how many people, can claim 32 chunks of land. To make someone raidable, you need to kill 5 people in their faction, if they have less then 5 people, you have to kill 3/4th s of their faction, (for ex. 5 people, kill 3, 4 people, kill 3, 3 people, kill 2, and 1 person, well, kill 1). There are also no enemys, a neutral is basically an enemy. If you aren't allied, your enemied. You can also hit allies, with a message coming up saying "Be careful, that's your ally: **FACTION MoejoeAw44.", but can only have a max of 3 allies. It should still also have /f chat (/f c f /f c a and /f c p)

A TagAPI implement is also needed (Making tablist coloured and the nametag above your head). Enemys/neutral would be &c (Light Red) (same thing on HCFactions), allies would be &9 (Light blue (NOT AQUA!) and Faction members, &2 (Dark Green).

Ideas for commands: Regular commands for Factions, no /f power, no /f promote (it should be /f mod, /f demote, etc like old factions), no /f enemy (Neutral is enemy).

Ideas for permissions: hcfactions.<node>
    - hcfactions.default (Commands for everything you'd need for joining factions, making factions, etc.)
    - hcfactions.admin (Commands for everything else like, /f bypass, /f claim warzone/safezone, /f warunclaimall, /f safeunclaimall.)

When I'd like it by: ASAP

BUMP :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.