Filled Hardcore DeathRoom?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GravedigginSearchBar, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: MISC

Suggested name: Hardcore Deathroom

What I want: You set a point on your server, lets say Player A is fighting Player B, Player B wins the duel, now Player A instead of respawning at Spawn Point(/spawn) he spawns at the deathroom, or the point you set on the server earlier. And now he is sitting there for a configurable amount of time and it can vary with permissions on how long you sit in the deathroom for, and he can't do anything but watch and get pity'd at. Once he is done, he will be sent to spawn with a message saying that he is released, prefer everything to not be prefixed and just color coded red and gold. The player in the deathroom may also not use any commands or break anything.

And probably a sign that will tell him how long he has left in the deathroom (Optional)

Ideas for commands: /deathroom setspawn, /deathban setsign
    Ideas for permissions: deathban.time1 deathban.time2 deathban.time3

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

2. Offline

cluter123

I'll do this.

3. aight cool cool

4. Offline

cluter123

5. Offline

cluter123

What do you mean?

6. uhm for example, lets say this guy has *permission* and this guy has this *better permissions* And so they both died, the guy with the rank will stay in the room for 1 hour while the other guy stays in the room for lets say 45 minutes, and then another guy dies with the *best permissions* and stays in the room the shortest. And as well could you make it so permissions to exempt deathroom and a command to remove people from deathroom. It seems a lot I know ^V^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.