Hardcore assassin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by toriirot, Aug 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

toriirot

So I have an idea for something kinda similar to last life double life and 3rd life, where essentially each player starts with three life’s however can gain a life if they kill a target

game version: 1.19

what I want: I want each player to spawn and receive 3 lives, every time they die they lose one of those lives. However, each time a command is run (only server operators would be able to run) a randomized number of 1-3 players are randomly selected as an assassin. When a player is an assassin they are given a specific target that they have to kill. If they successfully kill their target (for indirect kills a command would be run to mark the kill as complete) they receive a life. If an assassin chooses not to kill their target they lose a life instead. When players are on their final life and they lose it they are put into spectator mode. Also if players names could be displayed as specific colors based on the amount of lives they have that would be great example: 1 life red, 2 lives yellow, 3 lives green, and for anything more than 3 purple

commands:
    a command to start the random assassins
    A command to mark an assassination as complete and give a specific assassin another life
    A command to mark an assassination as failed that would also remove an assassins life

would be amazing if this could be created :)

2. Offline

CageyDinosaur

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.