HappyBar

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by furrycheese1, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Offline

furrycheese1

What i want: the XP bar is now the happiness bar. the player must keep the bar up by doing certain things: running, eating food, playing games (plugin support), monster fighting, talking in chat, and mining. if the happiness bar runs out, the player commits suicide (like /suicide command in essentials). When a player goes afk, the happiness drops very fast. like i said earlier, there should be as many games plugins supported as possible, for example SleefUltimate and MobArena. there should also be an option to enter commands into the config that players will get happiness for using. the actual level above the bar is your vanilla XP so you still can know what your level is

commands: /HappyBar hide
    /HappyBar show
    permissions: HappyBar.show
    Happybar.exempt

suggested name: HappyBar

When i need it by: within 2 or 3 months

2. Offline

Woobie

This sounds fun.. but how frequently do you want the bar to go down, and will it stay still for a while if you do something 'happy', so you wont instantly start getting 'bored'?

3. Offline

furrycheese1

The rate if needs to be somewhere faster than hunger, and yes, there should be a gap

4. Offline

furrycheese1

was it something i said?:oops:

5. Offline

Stevensaurus

He probably doesn't know you replied to him, because you didn't use the reply button.

6. Offline

furrycheese1

W

Ahhhggggg!!!!! Glitchy iPad!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016