Hanging removed because of

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by diannetea, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

diannetea

2012-11-06 12:43:49 [INFO] Hanging removed because ofPHYSICS
    2012-11-06 12:43:49 [INFO] Hanging removed because ofOBSTRUCTION

I've been seeing this a lot and I don't know what could be causing it, I have like 80 plugins :(

Does anyone else have this error so I can maybe narrow it down a bit?

Using beta bukkit build for 1.4.2

2. Offline

Clucky

diannetea We have the same error. Please post your plugin list:

Code:
    PlugMan, Vault, Multiverse-Core, ConsoleFilter, dynmap, DynamicEffectWhitelist, BanManager, PopulationDensity, CleanroomGenerator, PwnFilter, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, GiveAll, Multiverse-Inventories, AutoShutdown, DeathControl, PermissionsEx, LogBlock, WorldGuard, WitherManagement, boosCooldowns, SimpleCalc, MessageChangerLite, SignEdit, PluginList, iConomy, pvparena, MobSpawnControl, BKCommonLib, GetPerms, Modifyworld, GriefPrevention, Tips, Essentials, ShowCaseStandalone, WorldBorder, CreeperHeal, Multiverse-Portals, RecipeManager, rTriggers, Reporter, NoLagg, Residence, ChatManager, EssentialsSpawn, OtherDrops, EssentialsGeoIP, VanishNoPacket, LWC, ResidenceSigns, SimpleClans, DeathTpPlus, dynmap-residence, SimpleClansResidence
    Also, I am only getting [INFO] Hanging removed because of OBSTRUCTION, not Physics. The fact that both of these are mentioned with CreeperHeal in the config, and that I have physics disabled, leads me to believe that this is our troublesome plugin.

3. Offline

Gravity

Well there's your problem.

chakyl likes this.
  4. Offline

Clucky

CreeperHeal has updated, I am almost fairly certain this is what has been causing the issues. I removed the plugin, and the messages were gone. Going to reinstall it and see if there is a difference now.

5. omfg why the fuck do you have 80 plugins your server must be laggy as shit.

6. Offline

diannetea

The host I use is really good (and cheap) and this isn't causing any lag, it's just frustrating because it spams the console. I also only have about 10 regular players, it's just mostly family and friends so I'd rather have a server with lots of random neat things than a server with 1000 players. Not in this for money.

Thanks Clucky I do also have CreeperHeal installed so I'll check it out.

7. Offline

Clucky

Not necessarily. I had a server with 89 plguins before and it had absolutely no lag. It all depends what plugins they are. If she is anything like me, she has lots of command-triggered plugins and altering plugins, not many resource intensive plugins such as orebfuscator, nolagg and NoCheatPlus. Also, if it is a server between friends and family, she probably does not have any logging plugins.

diannetea likes this.
  8. true...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.