GUI playershops

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jacob5jac, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Offline

jacob5jac

ive been looking for a gui player shop system and i cant find one, i can only find gui admin shops

you use the command "/gshop create" and it creates a virtual shop that could look like this

[​IMG]
    (this is what the owner of the shop would see and edit his shop from)

to create the shop the player would pay X amount (X being configurable in the config file)
    there would also be a daily/weekly upkeep for the shop ( configurable in the config file again)

the 4x9 middle ares would be the place you put your items for buy/sell
    you would click the iron to transition from sell/buy, it would affect all items on that page
    you would click on one of the wool blocks then click on an item to raise/lower the price of an item
    then you click the lapis in the bottom right corner to save your changes or just exit the shop

in the top corners there would either be an end portal (signaling that there is another page or you can create another page if you are editing the shop)
    if there is no page it would be an enchanting table (signaling that there is no page beyond that one)

a shop owner would do "/gshop edit" to open that page back up

a player would do "/gshop [open/view/see/buy/sell/shop/player] [playername]" to view a player's shop
    they would see this

[​IMG]

again the 4x9 area in the middle would be where the items are, they would just click on an item, money from their balance will pay for it, and the item will be dropped into their inventory]

"/gshop [remove/delete]" would delete your shop

admin commands

"/gshop admin edit [player name]" would allow an admin to edit any shop

"/gshop admin [remove/delete]' would allow an admin to delete any shop

For permissions i would expect them to be something like this

Code:
    - gshop.*

- gshop.player.*

- gshop.player.create (allows players to create/edit/delete shops they own)

- gshop.player.use (allows players to use  gshops)

- gshop.admin*
            - gshop.admin.edit (allows admins to edit any shop)
            - gshop.admin.delete (allows admins to delete any shop)

for the filesystem i would think it would go something like this

Code:
    Root folder

main config file

"player name" (folder)

config file for that players shop

i know something like this wont be to easy to code, it will be much, MUCH appreciated if someone can make this, this will be great for my server and i would assume many other servers.

2. I like this idea, I'll take a crack at it

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

jacob5jac The right part is impossible with bukkit and vanilla minecraft

4. Offline

jacob5jac

@Timtower
    that was a key to go along with the example, not actually a feature i wanted, it was just an example thus why it says KEY above it, like a map