[GUI] [ADMIN] BossShopConfigure - Shop & Config Editor

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by black_ixx, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rock2ya

make sure that no program like the unarchiver tries to extract it.
    you need java installed xD but you should have it because of minecraft...

2. Offline

CraftPimp1

Can u watch this video and tell me what I am doing wrong?

3. Offline

rock2ya

Hi,
    try to open the Commandline and enter: java -jar "path to BSC_Beta.jar" and run it

4. How it normally is opened:
    [/media]

That message was displayed in your vid:
    [​IMG]

Possible that you deleted important contents of the BSC_Beta.jar?

5. Offline

rock2ya

reinstall java?

6. Offline

Wizardgreatar

Thanks so much!

How do you change the itemtype to "Id" under menu item? It seems to change it automatically to "type:<itemname>", rendering you unable to use item ids. Thanks!

7. Offline

Xakorik

Suggestion: Being able to reorder items in a shop (in the program and file) for upgrade system as it checks from top to bottom for permission so if the one on top don't need permissions all below it with same slot will never be viewed

8. Offline

brodern22

How do I change the Menu items for a shop? For exsample the Sell shop. It is a cobblestone originally. How do i change that itme to for exsample Iron block? The same goes with the other menu options :) Are they able to have lores on them too?

9. Just edit the Shop which is named "Menu"

If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to post them! :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  10. Offline

Wizardgreatar

11. Offline

McNugg

Just wanted to let you know that it refused to load when there is that enchantment item in the buy shop. After I deleted that entry in the buyshop, I finally got it to load the shops.

Code:
    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No enum constant org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.Enums$BSBuyType.ENCHANTMENT
            at java.lang.Enum.valueOf(Unknown Source)
            at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.Enums$BSBuyType.valueOf(Unknown Source)
            at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.t.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.s.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.u.<init>(Unknown Source)
            at org.black_ixx.bossshopconfigure.d.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.Button.processActionEvent(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.Button.processEvent(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
            at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
            at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
            at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

12. Offline

hiiiboy111

It does nothing, it has only made a bossshop configuration folder in my bossshop folder when I hit load, nothing else.

13. Offline

jerry98765

The latest version is bugged. Go back and download the jar from the 21st of january instead of the latest one and make sure to delete your config folder too.

14. Offline

McNugg

What I did to fix this was just to go into the buyshop.yml in the shop folder and then deleted the entry about the enchantment. After deleting that, I was able to load up the BossShop folder with BSC.

15. Offline

UsefullPig

When I click load it does nothing! Plz help (Someone just plz make a Youtube video or simply post one in the comments!)

16. Offline

jollyghost300

My screen is empty :mad: Fix it [cake]

17. I'll upload a BossShopConfigure Version working with v2.0.2 in a few minutes!

Updated:

• v1.4:
      • [ADD] Added "Enchantment" Support (New RewardType)
      • [ADD] Added Shop DisplayName Support
      • [ADD] Added Addon Support (Addons can provide new Item Options)
      • [IMPROVE] Next Time new Reward-/PriceTypes are added to BossShop, BossShopConfigure will still be able to load the shops!
      • [IMPROVE] Improved the Number-Field-Handling
      • [IMPROVE] Improved a few other things

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  18. Offline

smallpen

If I use non english language on name or message such like chinese language , it does not show correct in config file .

19. Offline

when ever I connect the config to the BossShop nothing shows up! I hope you can help thank you:D!
    also if it works I give it a [diamond].

By the way i'm on windows 8:)

20. Are you using v1.4?

Hm... what does it show? Would you mind posting a screenshot?

21. Offline

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! it worked i was not useing the 1.4 befor and it great thank you so much!:)
    [diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond]

22. Offline

eddieiconia

Hi, I am having problems setting up my shop to sell Acacia and Dark Oak wood.. I have used the metadata ID's and also used the names. Any idea what im doing wrong? (it may not even be possible)

23. Offline

smallpen

Here is screenshot ! I use Chinese at BossShopConfigure , it show correct ! But when I save , it show incorrect in yml file !

24. I'll try to fix that special-character-issue within the next days

Use "durability" to define the sub-type of the item.

25. Offline

ramin

is there a way to get rid of minecrafts default +'X' Attack Damage in the lore? its in the blue font, and its kinda awks in my shops

26. Offline

SeaBoiii

Use a plugin called Attribute Hider. That should work I would think

27. A huge thanks to Samkio for this awesome Showcase:

28. Offline

tomorrow4268

hey i am using MacOSX and when i have chosen the right folder and i load it, it will clean it up and then tell me " already loaded" and show none of the previous .ymls and folders. Even with the default config, nothing will be left.

29. What version are you using?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.