Guards plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by swaggod, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

swaggod

Hi, I was looks for a Guards plugin but I couldn't find any good ones.

If you want to you can use citizens api for npc

A npc with speed(4), armor(Gold armor prot 4 and unbreakable) and Diamond Sword(sharp 5) can be spawned and that npc can only attack when a player hit someone with in npc range (10 blocks range) and when a Npc see's you attacking a player in npc range then a sound play (wither exploding sound) to that player and a text pop up on that player screen saying ( Guard will now kill you) and when a npc kills that player or player die somehow the npc will die too and respawn at the spot he was first spawned in.
    and npc can do anything to kill that player.
    If the Guard can come to you (like if your behind the door or something) then in 5 min the guard will no longer target that player and npc will die and respawn at the spot where he was first spawned in.

- npc have 50 health

- speed, armor, sword can be customized in config.

- to spawn the npc command is /Guard spawn <Npc name> or if you are using citizens make we can just add trait to an npc.

- Npc shouldn't have any Owners and we can spawn npc with same name as other npcs

- to remove that npc that i am looking at command is /Guard remove or if you are using citizens, npc can be removed in citizens plugin

- to reload the config command is /Guard reload

- Npc name can be colored.

1.10 plugin

If someone can make this It would help me a lot!

<3 thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  2. Offline

MattTheBeast

Mythic mobs can do this https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/mythicmobs

Other than that i dont think anybody will be willing to put this much time into making that plugin for free.
    Also, I didn't check but there might actually already be a few of these "guard" plugins.

3. Offline

swaggod

no idea how to use it
    and Ik there are other Guards plugins but that's are not what I am looking for and they are buggy too.

BUMP

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  4. Offline

swaggod

bump

please make this I really need it!.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  5. Offline

swaggod

6. Offline

swaggod

7. Offline

Sploon

This is not a simple request. There are similar plugins out there, which does not make me any more inclined to try this.

8. Offline

swaggod

well i know there is similar plugin out there but those plugins are not what I want that's why.

9. Offline

swaggod

10. Offline

swaggod

11. Offline

swaggod

12. Offline

swaggod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.