Groupmanager

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AeternaeDamnatio, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone :)
    Not so long ago i wrote a thread when i ask my problem about group.yml. And this problem has proved more complicated than expected for me.
    Here is my groupmanager file : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mega url>
    Can you help me to discover where the error is ? please :) it concerns the groups.yml in :
    GroupManager > worlds > lobby > groups.yml
    Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
  2. [quote uid=91201440 name="AeternaeDamnatio" post=3369661]Hey everyone :)
    Not so long ago i wrote a thread when i ask my problem about group.yml. And this problem has proved more complicated than expected for me.
    Can you help me to discover where the error is ? please :) it concerns the groups.yml in :
    Thank you :)[/QUOTE]
    maybe IF you're SURE that it comes from that file,can you may place your error file aswell,and not in a download link but copy paste in a Code or Spoiler

3. Offline

Poppycorn

[quote uid=91201440 name="AeternaeDamnatio" post=3369661]Hey everyone :)
    Thank you :)[/QUOTE]
    I checked your whole configuration file and I don't see anything wrong with it... The only thing I can think of is that since Essentials and GroupManager were discontinued, the new server version might have partly broke the plugin... That at least is what happened to me. Some of the Essentials developers decided to continue Essentials on their own, so there is a new version of it called EssentialsX. You can download the latest versions of EssentialsX and GroupManager here. All you need to do is replace all of your Essentials jar files with the new EssentialsX jar files (including the GroupManager one too). You can keep all of the same file folders, just replace the jars.

4. Offline

Necrodoom_V2

@Poppycorn "EssentialsX" is not in any way made by any Essentials developers, nor it is supported or recommended for use by Essentials team.

5. Offline

Poppycorn

Yeah.. I know that. Sorry I didn't make myself more clear. However, even though it isn't recommended by Essentials, it is a flawless plugin and works well on 1.9.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.