Solved GroupManager - gamemode not working

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by andrewar, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

andrewar

Hello.
    I use GroupManager for my groups. I don't want to have my staff opped. When I add '*' to a group and deop a player in the same group, the player can't use gamemode. I have tried using 'essentials.gamemode', 'bukkit.command.gamemode', and '*'. I don't know what the issue is. Please help lol.
    - Andrew

group.yml:
    http://pastebin.com/rBGcs1aQ

config.yml:
    http://pastebin.com/Wskvn2aK

2. Offline

meatwagon25

Your problem is the (').
    Do you see any other permissions that have that?

[​IMG]

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

andrewar

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  5. Offline

andrewar

@timtower All commands work for the group HeadAdmin, for example. If I deop a player in the group HeadAdmin, the player will no longer have access to /op or /gamemode, but will retain access to all other commands. I looked through the log I posted, but couldn't find anything, aside from SuperPerms. I don't know if that affects anything.

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@andrewar 1. Networkowner inherits HeadAdmin, HeadAdmin inherits NetworkOwner
    2. Try /bukkit:gamemode

7. Offline

andrewar

@timtower 1. I fixed the heritage issue, but that didn't solve anything. 2. When I run /bukkit:gamemode, I receive, "Unknown command. Type "/help" for help." In fact, the server doesn't know any /bukkit commands. I tried /essentials:gamemode, but HeadBuilder still does not have permission. For now I am using gamemode signs for builders so I can deop them. Any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  8. Offline

andrewar

@timtower
    1) I am sorry for double posting.
    2) I fixed the issue! All I had to do was add the permission node 'minecraft.command.gamemode' and use the command /minecraft:gamemode. I would say thank you for the help, but you didn't really help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.