Group Manager is Showing 2 prefixes

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by buzzkill324, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

buzzkill324

Hey there just recently my server has been showing 2 prefix but not like you normally see. It shows in chat like this : &1&l[&1&lOwner&1&l]&4&l[Owner] and the second one that looks normal has the color on it. Also i am having a problem with my factions title's not showing before your name in chat and i think this may have something to do with it but im not sure. Here is a list of my plugins that i run on my server

Alphachest, Anticheat. Autosaveworld, Battleshops, BossBarAutoMessage, Buycraft, Clearlag, Combatlog, Essentials, Essentials chat, Essentials group manager, Essentials protect, Essentials Spawn, Factions, mcore, Multiverse Core, Multiverse Dowloader 1.0 ( Dont know what this is for), Multiverse Portals, NoCheatPlus. NoFallDamage, Obsidian Destroyer, Openinv, Playerheads, Simple Colored chat, Simple Spawners(Dosent work properly), Swear Replacer, Vault, World Edit, World Guard.

If you can see any plugins that are useless or i should add or that you know there is a better version of please recommend it. Hope someone can fix my problem sorry if there is any errors in this post please ask any question if need.

2. Offline

Bikkel007

Group Manager is part of Essentials so it's very likely that you use essentials to make these prefixes.
    Could you open the config.yml of essentials and paste the part underneath: Chat_Formatting all the way to ''Essentials protect''

3. Offline

buzzkill324

I dont really get what you mean?? All the things in Essentials Chat like the Group Formats are commented out and when i try use them properly they never work.

4. Offline

Necrodoom

buzzkill324 they work fine.
    Start off by disabling simplecoloredchat, then paste both groups.YML and essentials config.YML using www.pastebin.com.

5. Offline

buzzkill324

6. Offline

Necrodoom

buzzkill324 You commented out both formats in essentials config, enable one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.