Solved Gromanager and Mirrors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by chad53105, Apr 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

chad53105

So here is the deal. I updated all plugins, minus the ones that did not have updates. Ran a test server for compatibility, then went live with the plugins. My first bug is that mirroring for groupmanager doesn't seem to be working. My code is as follows:
    CURRENT PASTEBIN
    Code:
            TEST:
              TEST_nether:
              - users
              - groups
              Spawn:
              - users
              - groups
              Minecraftia:
              - users
              - groups
              Creative:
              - users

This worked with 1.4.6 with no issues. Now that I updated, a user promoted in one world doesn't seem to have their promotion follow them in another. Ie: User is promoted in the SPAWN world and when they do /spawn, they are not that rank anymore.

EDIT 1:
    Changed the code to the following, now i have an interesting error:
    Code:
            TEST:
              - TEST_nether
              - Spawn:
              - Minecraftia:
            TEST:
              Creative:
              - users

also went back to the above, and i get this in the console:
    Code:
    2013-04-14 21:49:06 [INFO] GroupManager version 2.0 (2.10.1) (Phoenix) is disabled!
    2013-04-14 21:49:06 [SEVERE] GroupManager - SEVERE - There are errors in your config.yml. Using default settings
    2013-04-14 21:49:06 [INFO] GroupManager version 2.0 (2.10.1) (Phoenix) is enabled!

however, after reading the config.yml i see no errors. i even generated a new file and updated the mirroring section.

EDIT 2:
    Fixed the issue, apparently GM changed its config.yml file. After regenerating a new one and adding the proper mirrors, all was fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.