Griefing mini-game...

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Rcbaseball13, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Offline

Rcbaseball13

So, I had an idea awhile back for a minigame that allows players to do something like /joingame where they will then be TPed to a spot. After a countdown they are set free into a city (built by admins) where they can then grief as much as they want and gain the materials from greifing. After maybe 5min or so the game will end and the area marked will regenerate leaving it how it was left. Is there something like this?

Thanks
    -Rc

2. Offline

Mekixx1

i do not know anything like this, i will look, but why do you want to encourage your users to grief?

3. Offline

Rcbaseball13

I want them to only grief the certain area I mark off. After awhile the game ends and the place I marked off resets. I don't know it just seems like a way to have fun.

4. Offline

np98765

Well, if you're only doing it for fun, then I can recommend some other options (if you don't have these). MobArena, PvPArena, and SpleefArena are great ways to have fun.

If you still want to continue with this plugin, by all means, go ahead. I'm just offering other options since you said

5. Offline

Rcbaseball13

Oh, thank you. I think I can get spleef arena to work with this...

6. Offline

np98765

SpleefArena would probably work for your purposes. There are configuration options and such. I'm not familiar; I've only used it once...

Regardless, good luck, and happy spleefing. :)