GreekSecret's

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Pat :O, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Fluxanoia just because I have 3 uploaded plugins on the bukkit dev, doesn't means that I'm not new. In the 2 weeks (That is new) I have made those 3 plugins and alot of requests.

timtower likes this.
  2. Offline

Fluxanoia

3. Offline

Pat :O

Lionhard Fluxanoia I would of been fine with him declining just that he told me he would do it and I was waiting for him to do it, If he declined straight away I would of already started searching for a new guy....I really need this plugin, please anyone? I have told my staff about this, They were really disappointed....I am not a beggar but now I have no choice but to plead for a guy to make this!!! :(

4. Pat :O What do you understand by "straight away"? I actually told I won't do it a hour after I told I MIGHT do it.

timtower likes this.
  5. Offline

Lionhard Look I do not blame you for anything, I just really need a plugin. I am learning about these plugin things, I tried, But I got stuck straight away. I just need this plugin for my server. I know you are busy with your own server and I understand.

Anyone Wanna give a try?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  6. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Don't bump within 24 hours

7. Pat :O Alright, I hope you get your plugin soon. There will be someone who actually can do it, I told it already on another thread - be patient, it takes a while because this isn't the biggest forum ever, many developers are already having much work or have own plugins, servers (like me), but you have to give more informations and describe them, as you could see we both couldn't understand us good, that makes everything just worse. Make a nice looking, descriptive plugin so developers exactly know what you want.
    May you find your plugin soon. ;)

best regards, Lionhard98

8. Offline

Lionhard I will change it so it looks more descriptive, Could I ask who is the person?

9. Pat :O You must have missunderstood me again. ^^ I'm just telling that there are many developers outside who might do it, you just have to be patient and wait for someone. ;) Good luck. ;)

10. Offline

11. Offline

WarmakerT

I can do this but do you want the /levelup command or for it to be automatic?
    Just letting you know either are possible.

12. Offline

WarmakerT Hi warmakerT

Sorry for not replying long but please tahg me next time! Anyways I would love it if you can make it!
    Which ever one is easier for you! But if possible then to be automatic and also is it able to be made as in like so you lose point when you level up? so if you need 150 kills and you get that many then you level up AND lose the 150 kill points? Hopefully this is possible!

Thanks in advance!

WarmakerT likes this.
  13. Offline

WarmakerT

Pat :O Ah, I thought you got a notification because the post was yours. Nevermind then, I'll start working on it!

14. Offline

15. Offline

WarmakerT

16. Offline

WarmakerT

You can do it 5 months and I will not mind :D

I am just really happy that you are doing it! Thank you so much!!! :)

WarmakerT likes this.