GREAT PLUGINS!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DustinAgahi, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Offline

DustinAgahi

Hi, im really getting mad now i downloed about 40 plguins they work but next thing i know theirs an update and now none of my plugins work, is their a way of getting my plugins to just work!!? Thanks

-Dustin

2. Offline

Kitteh

3. Offline

DustinAgahi

4. Offline

MisanthropX

@DustinAgahi there is a project called fill.bukkit.org
    It is currently work in progress and unavailable, with it you can udate your server and plugins with 1 click.
    it can be hard to update all the plugins, especially when some devs are inactive.

5. Offline

DustinAgahi

exacly, Do u know when this will come out? Like the real version?

6. Offline

deltahat

Please understand, the people who program your plugins have lives outside of programming for your entertainment. Some of us work full time jobs and can only code in the little free time we have between work, spouses, and family. Some of us go to school full time and have to choose between updating a plugin and passing organic chemistry. Others of us are taking our first steps in software development and must expend more effort to ensure things are just right. While I lament for your degraded experience running a beta game on an alpha server with volunteer-written extensions, please understand us plugin developers are only human and not software spewing automata. If you feel passionately enough about your plugins, you will find a supportive community more than happy to help you learn how to write them with us. All my plugins are open source and I would welcome any contribution.

Sincerely,
    A plugin developer

P.S. Sufficient monetary compensation will, of course, completely change the equation.

7. Offline

DustinAgahi

im not saying do it right then and there, im saying is their a plugin that can organize my plugins and find updates for them, i never said to do it right then and their. Thanks u.

8. Offline

MisanthropX

When it is done? I have no idea, unfortunatly we have to wait for that.

9. Offline

DustinAgahi

ya no kidding lol :)

10. Offline

deltahat

Craft Bukkit up to Date - It's the best we have right now :)

11. Offline

DustinAgahi

thats the one ive downloaded, but it isnt working, u think u can help me use it? Thanks :)