Global Sell Multiplier

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by andrewginn, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

andrewginn

Hi there,

I have a plugin which is custom and offers a multiplier for just one person so they can get more money as they sell more block (my server is a prison server) and I was wondering if anyone could make a quick plugin which times' the amount of money you gain by the multiplier during the effect. For instance:

Bob earns a 4x multiplier, all the money he earns now is times'd by 4. But there could be a few exploits for this, such as I have a custom note plugin which enables you to withdraw money from your balance and u can give it out or show it off. If the multiplier effects this then he could be making a lot of money and exploiting the server. Also if someone does /pay then he will also get 4x the amount he receives.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at and if someone can make this plugin I will be very grateful.

Thank you

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@andrewginn There are no events for money transfers though. So tracking this is pretty much impossible.
    Not to forget that 2 players can use /pay on each other.

3. Offline

andrewginn

@timtower How do they do it in the sellall plugins? Surely there is a way

4. Offline

Then they have the multiplier in the plugin already.
    You are asking for something external to all your other plugins (it seems for me at least).
    What you want is possible though, but then the developer also needs to manage the shops and commands.

5. Offline

andrewginn

@timtower Yes I want something external so it can be easier because I don't want to have to redo all the shops just for a plugin which contains what I want

6. Offline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.