Global Permissions (BungeeCord Challenge :D)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by potanz, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

potanz

Plugin category: Global Permissions

Minecraft version: 1.8.8

Suggested name: Permify (cheesy :3)

What I want: Well, I am an administrator on a network, and we have various gamemodes, and I'm basically looking for a plugin that has all the same features as PermissionsEx, but here's the twist, I want "Permify" to be our only global permissions plugin, and I mainly want to use it for staff members. The staff members would have their own separate placeholder that renders globally (that fits into the essentials chat format & fits into animatednames :D), having it render globally means if I have
    Code:
    {GLOBAL}{GANG}{PlayerPrefix}{deluxetags_tag}&7{DISPLAYNAME}{prestige}&f: {MESSAGE}
    The {GLOBAL} would be the staff members prefix; Yes, I will be putting the {GLOBAL} into all of my essentials config.yml chat formats, but if they aren't staff or have a global rank, there's nothing there as if nothing was ever there. Aside from the global prefixes, I want them to have global perms and the perms not to override the local PermissionsEx, mainly I don't want to clash I want them to be parallel plugins.
    Code:
    groups:
      Helper:
        default: false
        prefix: '&8(&eHelper&8)'
        build: false
        permissions:
        - essentials.ban
        - essentials.banip

I want the permissions.yml page to be almost identical if not identical to PermissionsEX and have all the functions of it.

Ideas for commands:
    /perm user {name} group set {rank}
    (it will put them in the global rank - give them perms to whatever the rank has and a side prefix, so it doesn't disturb the staff members actual rank or donator rank, it's just a perfect add-on plugin if you think about it :D)
    /perm user {name} group remove {rank}
    (puts them back to the default rank - no extra perks, nothing)
    /perm group {rank} prefix {prefix}
    (adds a prefix for the group - can use color codes, special symbols, etc etc)

Ideas for permissions:
    No permissions typically needed. This should be an OP/Admin only plugin.

When I'd like it by: I'd like before Morgana's bind hits me and I'm stunned for a trillion years! <3

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Locled
    Bungeecord requires offline mode
    Offline mode is not supported by Bukkit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.