Giants!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KrisEike, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Offline

KrisEike

Is it possible to make a plugin that makes Giants spawn? Like, if normal zombies have a 60 percent chance to spawn, make the giants about 5percent?

Would make most kids scream and run away =3

Hoping someone will look into it!

Kris

2. Offline

Paoluss

Well, sounds good. I think, it would be good if there was some kind of super monsters, who can appear(spawn) anywhere on map, I think during night time.
    When crafters(players) are builded castles and stuff like that, it starts to get booring, so why don't make a dragon who splits out fire from his mouth or giants walking the ground capable to destroy walls.. ofcourse, they will spawn rair, and they might drop good resources..
    I think you got the idea, hope my english wasn't too bad. :)

3. Offline

KrisEike

Not a bad idea, that they can destroy blocks actually.
    --- merged: Mar 8, 2011 12:51 AM ---

4. Offline

DierWolf

um /spawnmob giant

5. Offline

KrisEike

Dude, i want them to spawn naturally, i don't want to TP around like crazy, spawning giants near everyone.

6. Offline

Paoluss

yes, they need to spawn naturally ofcourse, it would be awesome. I know that this isn't action game or anything like that, but it could make some nasty situations, like Bart:Oh my god, you won't believe it, that giant freak is in my house!! or Roger: run to my house, he won't get pass the bridge..

7. Offline

KrisEike

MC IS a action game, you ever tried running away from 10 zombies at once? That's action baby!

8. Offline

DierWolf

the word 'action' doesnt fit with MC........

9. Offline

davr

I think you can do it with the Crowd Control plugin, like:

/crowd control zombie giant 5

Will make it so when a zombie would spawn, instead a 5% chance of spawning a giant -- maybe do 1% though, should be pretty rare or you're gonna get crushed :)