Filled Giant Journey

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Skeletron, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Skeletron

Plugin category: Fun

Minecraft version: Modern (1.13+, preferrably 1.15.2)

Suggested name: Giant Journey

What I want: I would love it for there to be a plugin that can make Giants, Giant Slimes, and Giant Magma Cubes (using slime size) spawn randomly throughout your world, with very powerful damage stats and very rare spawn chances. I'd also really enjoy configuration, such as if you could change the chance of them spawning, their health, or biomes where they could spawn. Customizing drops would also be awesome!

Ideas for commands:
    /gj reload - Reloads plugin and configuration
    /gj spawn [zombie, slime, magma cube] - Spawns Giant at your current location
    /gj kill - Kills all Giants in the world

Ideas for permissions:
    gj.reload
    gj.spawn
    gj.kill

When I'd like it by: I'm running an active server that would highly benefit from something like this, so as soon as possible would be great. I'm not going to give a specific time frame though.

Thank you!

2. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

Permission: giantjourney.commands - for all the commands

Commands:
    - Use /gj spawn [zombie,slime or magma] to spawn the selected giant
    - Use /gj check [world] [zombie,slime or magma] to check the number of the selected giant in a world
    - Use /gj kill [world] [zombie,slime or magma] to all selected giants from a world
    - Use /gj reload to reload the config

In the config you can change the messages. Edit the drops of the giants, edit the worlds and biomes in which they can spawn, their display name, maxHealth and damage against players. You can also change the spawn chance (i suggest you leave it under 1,or play around with it to see for yourself. Put it to 100 to torture your server)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  3. Offline

Skeletron

I have changed the zombie spawn rate to 0.0000000000000000000001 and they are still spawning a lot, I had 18 players online. Is there any way to make it spawn even less?

4. Offline

gochi9

This is the plugin

Changed the config a little. Now you select the size if the slime and magma because you couldn't hit the old ones.

Also now you can go as low 0.0001 and this time it will be low. Test it.

Delete the old config. Let a new one regenerate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.