Getting Desperate.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Taien, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Taien

Look, I know the big thing online is to troll people and laugh about it, but I need some help here.

I need to update my plugins to the new Configuration system but I can't find ANY information on it. I've googled and searched these forums. I also see that plugins will be moving to BukkitDev, so I signed in there...except that I don't see any section to submit plugins, only for Server Mods and Client Mods, which a plugin is not. Would someone PLEASE help me with some info or links on this instead of just saying "Go check <insert some name of something here>"? I tried looking on bukkitdev for this info too but can't even FIND a plugin section. :(

2. Offline

Ahniolator

On BukkitDev, server mods ARE plugin mods... It's actually somewhat true in some perspective.

3. Offline

Taien

Oh, I get it. See, I think of a server mod as something like bukkit itself. Bukkit is a server mod. And plugins are plugins. But I guess they defined a new definition :p

Ok, so now, where do I find info on this new config system? Every post I've seen in this forum asking about it pretty much has a bunch of "go check bukkitdev", which doesn't help because bukkitdev is very unwieldy for someone new to it...I have had no luck finding the correct page to find the information :(

Thanks for responding :)

4. Offline

Ahniolator

Here's the javadocs for the new config:
    http://jd.bukkit.org/doxygen/d1/daf...nfiguration_1_1file_1_1YamlConfiguration.html

5. Offline

Sagacious_Zed Bukkit Docs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.