Get the ID of a block.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by loldude8, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Offline

loldude8

Plugin category: I don't know.

Suggested name: Id Getter

What I want: Hey guys, I'm looking for a plugin that will get the ID of any block I have in my hand for easy WorldEdit use.

Ideas for commands: /id

Ideas for permissions: Nothing needed.

When I'd like it by: Um, a few days.

2. Offline

Forseth11

That is a very simple easy request. I don't know if they already have one, but I can make you one. Only problem is that it normally takes a few days to upload to bukkit.

3. Offline

itunes89

loldude8 likes this.
  4. Offline

loldude8

Hmm, okay thanks. That looks good.

5. Offline

Forseth11

Oh, I just refreshed the page and I just finished mine, and I added it so it tells you how much you have in your hand.

6. Offline

Zarius

OtherDrops can also do this with the command "/od id". It will tell you both the item in hand & block looked at giving details of material, id number, data values, metadata (eg. leather armour color, skull owner, etc) and lightlevels for the block looked at.

"/od id mob" will give you info on the closest mob to you too.

7. Offline

IdealIdeas

How about just doing /id while looking at a block and have it give its Name, and Id #
    Then doing /Id Hand will give the name and Id of the item in the players hand.

8. Offline

itunes89

I'm working on adding all this. For now it gets all the data about the block. Same as /od id

9. Offline

StyL_TwisT

There is also a function key you can press to enable a setting that tells you the ID of an item when you put your mouse over it, and If it is an item with a durability it will tell you that too, I will do a little research into what function key it is, as when I updated to 1.5 it reset it and I do not remember which key it was! - facepalm -

10. Offline

FireBreath14

Essentials does this. /Itemdb

11. Offline

piano9uber

Yep, I was about to say that.

12. Offline

itunes89

Well for a more light weight then Essentials. This will work.