Get Diamonds by votting for the a server

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jwnordquist, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Offline

jwnordquist

Hi there, im just looking for a fairly complex plugin that will run a specific command, defined in the config if they vote for your minecraft server. It would work somewhat like the websites of obsidian craft and lostcraft.

If anyone could make this, i wouldnt mind them posting it to the public.

~jake

2. Offline

Monstertke

search.... "votifier"

3. Offline

jwnordquist

"votifier" only works with minestatus and a few other sites, i would like one that works with minecraftservers.net, minecraft-serever-list.com and a few other ones too.

4. Offline

Monstertke

Then I suggest you contact those sites and request that they add votifier...

How exactly do you think a plugin is going to know who voted for your server on those sites?

5. Offline

jwnordquist

Well, i honestly dont know how those sights use it, but it works cuz i voted for there server on minecraftservers.net and it gave me diamonds xD

6. Offline

Monstertke

That is not a plugin that you could just drop in, He has written an app for the website that tells it to do that, so unless you are willing and able to get someone to write a web app to go along with it.

7. Offline

jwnordquist

Well i was expecting that, and im willing to pay for it, if they make it privately for me

8. Offline

thexcal

^^^ That will not work if you dont have a websit/With updates every time minecraft updates^^^
    If you are looking for a plugin that works with minecraftserver.net then you are looking for a Web Dev NOT a plugin dev