Generator blocks (Generate items)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by algiuxass, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

algiuxass

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: MC: 1.8, Craftbukkit version git-Spigot-550ebac-7019900, 1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT

What I want: I'd like that my server players would have some kind of blocks that generate items in it. If you click on that block(generator block), it will show an double sized chest slots, items would generate in these slots. It would generate items in chest/block(generator block), and you could use hopper to transfer these items.

• It must transfer items to hoppers, or if there's no hoppers, or hopper is full, just keep inside that chest these items.
    • If somebody would break that generator block, or move it with piston, generator block would drop on the ground and items inside it would drop on the ground, but you could still use generator block later.
    • If you click on generator block, it would show every item generated like it was in a double chest, you could get these items from generator block to your inventory.
    • If player is offline, who placed that generator, generator would stop generating items, until he joins again.

So I want that generator block would have ID, type of item it generates, how many items per minute it makes, and title of that generator, for example "&8&lObsidian &e&lGenerator".

I want to have these generators in essentials kits, that players could get them easily.

Players will use generator blocks on plots world, I use multiworld plugin.

Ideas for commands:
    Create that block/chest: /bgenerator create <ID of generator block> <item to generate> <items per minute> <title>
    Example: /bgenerator create OBS_GEN 49 2 "&8&lObsidian &e&lGenerator"
    ID 49 is Obsidian.

Give to inventory that block/chest: /bgenerator get <ID of generator block>

Delete generator blocks: /bgenerator del <ID of generator block>

Info about it: /bgenerator info

Ideas for permissions: no permissions.

When I'd like it by: 2017-03-15.

Sorry for my bad English. If my idea isn't clear about this plugin, ask me anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.