Inactive [GEN] DispenserReFill v2.0.1 -- Fill and Refill your Chests and Dispensers [1.2.3-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nitnelave, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Nitnelave

DispenserReFill
    Download latest
    Source
    Old Versions
    Works on 1.2.3-R0.1

Are you too lazy to fill your dispensers over and over? Well now, you can do it easily with one simple command! Now works with chests! It takes the items from an adjacent chest or from your inventory to fill the dispenser/chest. Checks if you can access the dispenser/chest with LWC.
    Code:
    /dfill <item id or name>    : Fills the dispenser you're facing(you can use it to clear it's inventory)
    /drefill      : Fills the Dispenser you're facing with the first item found in the dispenser.
    /dautofill <item id or name> : refill a dispenser from the chests around with the item specified(op only : refill a chest or dispenser by spawning items)
    /dautorefill : refill a dispenser from the chests around with the first item in it's inventory (op : spawn the items to refill). If it gets emptied, it remembers the last item.
    To remove an auto-filling chest/dispenser from the list, break it, and wait a little (until a refill has been processed).
    There is a config for permissions : OP, false, or permissions
    Permission nodes :
    Code:
    - 'DispenserReFill.fill'
    - 'DispenserReFill.bypassinventory'    #allows you to create the items rather than take them
    from your inventory. Should only be given to admins.
    - 'DispenserReFill.auto'

Features :
    • Quickly fill or refill a chest/dispenser from the adjacent chests and your inventory
    • Create auto-refilling chests/dispenser
    • Keep chests/dispensers empty
    • Supports Permissions
    • Supports OddItem
    • Supports LWC

TODO:
    • Per slot refill
    Changelog:

• v2.0.1 -- Fixed config not getting generated
    • v2.0 -- Updated for 1.2.3-R0.1
    • v1.0.4 -- bugfix for dautofill 0.
    • v1.0.3 -- bugfix for some nullpointer issue.
    • v1.0.2 -- support for BukkitPermissions
    • v1.0.1 -- Rewrote some code to improve speed.
    • v1.0 -- Fixed looking at redstone wire bug, added OddItem support, added LWC protection
    • v0.5 -- Double chest fix (Duh! for me), auto refill command
    • v0.4b -- Fills the dispenser with items in the adjacent chests, if possible, then completes with the player's inventory. Doesn't work with adjacent double chests.
    • v0.3 -- Fills from the player inventory
    • v0.2 -- Added support for chests
    • v0.1 -- Initial release

thefowles1 likes this.
  2. Offline

muggerfugger

nice was lookig for somethinglike this. works great.
    edit:
    btw i dont know if you already fixed the bug with the config file not being created (as the guy above me was saying), but it created the config and fill files for me just fine, and seems to work great.

3. Offline

misteryman321

I'm sorry but this seems like a rip off of supplysign plugin i'll provide a link of supply sign its a plugin where u put in [supply] and the item u want under it on a sign so u can have infinite ammo if that sign is on a dispencer. or if u have a shop and tired of keep on refilling it just put [supply] and item under it on a wall and right click it and bam unlimited items or ammo......

supplysign plugin: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mi...-w-signs-chest-dispenser-also-supported.7938/

4. Offline

Nitnelave

I wasn't aware of this plugin... and anyway there are some differences in the features. I don't use signs, only commands. And he supports kits, whereas I don't. This was made from scratch, it is not a rip off.

5. can you add an keepfilled option? I need one for my adventureserver.

MinopolisMc likes this.
  6. Offline

Nitnelave

I don't see what you mean... With an autorefill, it gets refilled every minute, so unless you empty it VERY fast, it will be kept full.

7. Offline

MinopolisMc

Do I have to mark every singls dispenser then? Thx!:)

8. Offline

Nitnelave

Yes, there are no batch command, or automatic detection. You have to apply whatever state you want to each dispenser.

9. Offline

MinopolisMc

Kinda bad cause i made a big dispender wall :( :D

10. Offline

Nitnelave

I'm sorry for you, but how would you have me do it? And anyway, I stopped actively developing this plugin, I'm just maintaining it now.

11. Offline

MinopolisMc

Hm, kinda bad :(
    You could add world edit region selection to select multiple blocks and make them autofill for example.
    Im not expecting this in any way, but bukkit lives because of plugins like this and people like you and it is very sad to see you stop developing.
    However, your decision :|

12. Offline

Nitnelave

Well, I have other things going on, taking a lot of time, so the little time I can save for bukkit goes in maintaining GiftSend, DispenserRefill and developing CreeperHeal.

13. Offline

Duning

Hey I can't use /dautofill 373:8194 that is a Speed Potion, how di I do it?

14. Offline

Sazard

Is There A Way To Refill ALL Chest At Once?, Cause Im Making A Hunger Games Server And I Need A Plugin That Refills ALL Chest At Once But Not Having To Go Straight To A Chest And Do A Command To Make That 1 Chest Refill. PLEASE HELP (Skype Name: alexzorz2

15. Offline

Nitnelave

I haven't implemented potions. As I stopped developing this plugin, there is no way to do it.

If you set the chests at auto-refill, and the refill interval at, for example, 10 min, every chest would be refilled every 10 min.

16. Offline

Adam Bilbaeno

Hey Nitnelave,
    I was wondering if it would be possible to add a timer to this plugin?
    I was hoping to use this plugin to control loot drops in certain areas, allowing players to get a specified item every _ seconds if they activate a dispenser. I realize requests are a bit annoying in the community, but it would be a major help! Let me know even if it's just a no, thanks!

17. Offline

Nitnelave

I don't think I understand your request, but the answer is no. I don't plan to add any new feature to this plugin.

18. Offline

Adam Bilbaeno

Well right now the dispensers refill immediately. I was hoping to have a powered dispenser spit out an item every 1 min or something like that.
    I figured though, thanks for making the plugin!

19. Offline

Sharkie77

please update, your unique!

20. Offline

Nitnelave

Have you tested it against the latest version? Maybe it works, there's no reason it shouldn't.

21. Offline

zalittle

18:26:27 [SEVERE] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin DispenserRe
    Fill v2.0.1 generated an exception while executing task 10
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.ja
    va:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

I am receiving this error in the console, any idea on why i am getting this?

22. Offline

Nitnelave

Please add the rest of the stacktrace, as you cut it JUST before the interesting line. When posting a stacktrace, always post the whole thing, but use pastebin. And also, when do you get this error? On startup, when using a certain command?

23. Offline

zalittle

Code:
    23:04:05 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-1"

23:04:05 [SEVERE] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin DispenserRe

at com.nitnelave.DispenserReFill.DispenserReFill.fill_inventory(Dispense

rReFill.java:465)

at com.nitnelave.DispenserReFill.DispenserReFill.fill(DispenserReFill.ja

va:445)

at com.nitnelave.DispenserReFill.DispenserReFill.refill_auto(DispenserRe

Fill.java:771)

at com.nitnelave.DispenserReFill.DispenserReFill$1.run(DispenserReFill.j

ava:134)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53)

va:53)

... 3 more
    PasteBin

This is all of the error that i get. This one was generated at startup. It spits this every time it is suppose to autofill a chest.

Code:
    23:05:05 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-2"

23:05:05 [SEVERE] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin DispenserRe

... 3 more

23:06:05 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-3"

23:06:05 [SEVERE] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin DispenserRe

... 3 more
    PasteBin

I am not using any specific commands, the only thing i have setup are various chests with the "/dautofill <item id>".
    These errors are being generated in the console of the server, not in the actual game, currently there are no users on the server and it is still spitting these out, about every minute, (which is why I am assuming it is with the autofill command). Is it possible that I wanted an unavailable item in a chest and that is why the error is being thrown?

Sorry if the PasteBin isn't the way it is suppose to be, wasn't sure the forums would allow for the embed, so I didn't bother with it, links to the pastebin are provided. (I had never heard of PasteBin before today, neat tool, thanks!)

24. Offline

Nitnelave

First of all, PasteBin is made to avoid bloated posts like that : you still have the whole stack trace in the post, where a simple pastebin link would be enough (it's ok, you're learning ;) ).
    I'll have a look, but I'll have to ask you to give me your config file and your data file (I don't even remember how it's called). If in doubt, send all the files in the DispenserReFill folder. And please, use either pastebin or dropbox or anything, but don't paste the contents in a post.

25. Offline

zalittle

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pgryptxe3z72qro/zpDYCLusSB
    That is everything in my DispenserReFill Folder. I'm running the latest version of it as of 2 Days ago. If there is anything else you need let me know, and thank-you.

Thanks for the pointers, and being patient :)

26. Offline

killerloader

Can you update this plugin so it saves the title data for fireworks??
    Because when you use "/drefill" on a dispenser with fireworks in it, all the fireworks lose all their data.
    Works pretty good on 1.4.6 though :3

27. Offline

MAtt277

Yes, fixing it to work with fireworks would be greatly appreciated so i can set up an automated fireworks show

28. Offline

Nitnelave

In your refill.yml, delete this line : 121;117;105;world;true;644;0;false
    In your world "world", at the coordinates 121, 117, 105, you entered an incorrect value for the item (644). If you have any more problems, please let me know.

I'm not actively updating this plugin. I'll see if I'm bored some day, but that's unlikely. If you're serious about this fix, please try to find someone to take it over (or take it over yourself), I'll be glad to help.

29. like someone said already its not wokring with fireworks, also i liked more previous /autorefill when you needed to put only 1 item in dispenser instead of /dautorefill that fills every dispenser slot.. it also turns all fireworks into those "regular" once which doesnt have any effect..

30. Offline

Nitnelave

31. Offline

Tiboti-Dalton

Ohw.. And I think it's the same thing with dyed leather armors ? :/

I'm french and I've don't understand evrything said here, my bad ! Does this plug-in already release for 1.5 ? :)