Inactive [GEN] DefaultCommands v4.0.0 - The "default" plugin [1.4.5-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by vildaberper, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Offline

EZSPECIAL

Is there a way to teleport to select coordinates? I once was able to do this and I think it was with this plugin

2. Offline

vildaberper

And you are absolutely sure that op_permissions is set to false for you worlds?

Yeah, its in the old version.
    Ill probably add that tonight or tomorrow though. When I do, youll see it in the dev changelog. :)

Edit: Added! :D

3. Offline

FRLanc

4. Offline

Devole666

Vildaberper, I can't delete portals :(
    i made one and now i can't delete it :(

I figured what the problem was, but can you make it so the Admin can delete portals other ppl make, cause that was the problem, some type of Admin Override maybe?

5. Offline

vildaberper

You must have spelled the name wrong or something like that. Its case sensitive.
    What message did you get, "Invalid portal."?

Portals doesnt have owners, so that wasnt the problem. :)

6. Offline

Devole666

Well i made extra sure it was the right name and it said it deleted it and all, but it didn't, the portals were still there and functioning. So i tested sumthing and got my friend to come back online who Set them up and told him to type what i typed in, and it work, they were deleted. But again, i couldn't delete them myself, only the person that made them, were able to delete them :(

7. Offline

vildaberper

Ah, I looked at the source now, and its not very nice for the user.
    It sais it deleted it even if it didnt. So you probably spelled it wrong.
    Im adding /portals. :)

Edit: Fixed /delportal and added /portals with the node 'dc.portals'. Also fixed the node for /delportal to 'dc.delportal'.

8. Offline

EZSPECIAL

Vildaberper will you be adding auto AFK kicker again? It was a very nice feature, with iConomy interest rates it's nice to kick the exploiters

9. Offline

vildaberper

Yep, planning on adding it tonight or tomorrow. :)

10. Offline

outbreak

So /clearinventory NAME used to work, Now it does not (I believe it is an essentials command) So how can I make it work again? It just says Invalid Command

11. Offline

vildaberper

The command doesent work like that yet, but Im adding it. :)

Edit: Added! :D

12. Offline

inversation

Hey Vilda, getting this error when anyone uses the /portals command:

Code:
    2011-06-16 21:33:19 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'dcportals' in plugin DefaultCommands v3.3.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:287)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:712)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:678)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftPlayer.chat(CraftPlayer.java:142)
        at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.Listener.DCPlayerListener.onPlayerCommandPreprocess(DCPlayerListener.java:282)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$5.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:271)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:706)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:678)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:671)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:399)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:309)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 2, Size: 2
        at java.util.LinkedList.entry(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.LinkedList.get(Unknown Source)
        at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.Command.Portals.portals(Portals.java:36)
        at com.vildaberper.DefaultCommands.DefaultCommands.onCommand(DefaultCommands.java:293)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 19 more

In game, it displays the list, then says server error occurred. Any ideas?

13. Offline

vildaberper

Thanks, fixed it. :)

14. Offline

blarre

Hi, I see you added some things lately. How do I change the /motd message?
    Nice to see all the updates. So good to have a active developer.

15. Offline

vildaberper

Its in Strings.yml. :)

16. Offline

blarre

I see :D Thanks again

17. Offline

gajolmand

Dude what am i supposed to type with the time command? /dctime 2am, 10:00, day, morning, whatever ive tried alot i dont get it xD please tell me, everything is working awesome but i just cant figure this out, also what is the thing i have to write with the give command to get diamond pickaxe?

figured the time thing out... lol but still need the diamond pickaxe command : /

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  18. Offline

vildaberper

Id is 278, name is DIAMOND_PICKAXE. :)
    I use this when I have to: http://minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com/

So it would be /give 278 or /give diamond_pickaxe.

19. Offline

gajolmand

Thanks mate, this plugin makes it fun to play MC again!

20. Offline

Dominic_T

Is it possible to disable some messages? People are constantly coming in and out of nether portals in my server, and we don't want the 'player joined world' string to show up. I changed it to null in the strings.yml but it still broadcasts a blank line in the chat channel.

21. Offline

Omri Barak

shouldn't this just be [GEN]?

22. Offline

vildaberper

There will be config for it in the future, like with all messages. :)

Not really, it has a lot of features. :)
    ADMN for the admin features, obviosly.
    SEC for the node 'dc.do' and all protection config.
    CHAT for the chat features.
    EDIT for the cubiod-related stuff.
    GEN, general commands.
    INFO for /who.
    TP for the teleportation features.
    MISC for everything else if does.
    And fun for instakill, for example.

23. Offline

inversation

Hey Vilda, have come across another oddity. With kits, I have 2 that give out stacks rather than single items (in each case, 2 stacks of an item). In 2.x it was just a case of specifying the qty as 128, but in this version it splits it into 2 lines with the same id and qty of 64. This in itself isn't a problem, but I think it might be confusing the plugin, as players seem to get fluctuating quantities of only the items that are included multiple times.

As an example, I have a kit for weapons that gives out 1 x diamond sword, 1 x bow, and 128 x arrow. Sometimes it works properly, other times the amount of arrows received varies greatly. There's no errors in the server log, and using a "/dc load" will sometimes fix the issue. Updated to the latest version as of about 6 hours ago hoping it might be fixed (the previous build I had was right after kits were introduced, so I thought it might just be that) but it's still happening.

Cheers.

24. Offline

Don Redhorse

25. Offline

vildaberper

Thanks, will look into it.
    It will work like the /give command. :)

26. Offline

Jon Cherwin

Umm, I cannot find a TooManyItems.txt anywhere. I've searched this entire thread and have found nothing that can help me. Do I have to create one?

27. Offline

vildaberper

Hit WINDOWS + R, type %APPDATA% and press enter, then go to the .minecraft folder and it should be there. :)

Jon Cherwin likes this.
  28. Offline

MrCamping

hmm.
    When DC is installed, the /r or /resident command from Towny doesn't work anymore.
    I get an "unknown command" message and I have * as Permissions.

How is that possible?? DC doesn't use the /r command.

I use DC3.3 Towny 0.68 and CB860

29. Offline

vildaberper

Towny is probably not registering its commands like it should.
    Set unknown_command to false in DefaultCommands.yml. :)

30. Offline

MrCamping

Nice thanks a lot!

Also, I decided to use DC Portals instead of Multiverse.
    However, when players uses a Portal to Teleport in my world using Towny, I get errors from Towny and BorderGuard. I use Border Guard in my other worlds too, and I dont get any errors. My portal are close to 0;0 in all my worlds, so its not because portal is out of Border. Also, I have * as Permissions, I dont get errors.

Code:
    02:12:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_MOVE to Towny
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at ca.xshade.bukkit.towny.event.TownyPlayerListener.onPlayerMove(TownyPlayerListener.java:243)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$7.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:285)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:139)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
    02:12:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_MOVE to BorderGuard
            at com.minerealm.borderguard.BorderGuardPlayerListener.onPlayerMove(BorderGuardPlayerListener.java:26)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$7.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:285)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:139)
    02:12:11 [WARNING] Failed to handle packet: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:144)

Any Idea?

Also is it possible that a lot of permissions dont work with Permissions 3.x?
    some works, but i've seen a lot like weather, join, kick, heal, and much more that don't.
    Known issue?

Thx a lot, This is one of the most useful plugins.