Gem Economy

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by killerbigmacs, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

killerbigmacs

Name: CoCEconomy

Kind: Economy with gems (Kinda)

Commands:/gems give <playername> <amt>, /gems take <playername> <amt>, /gold give <playername> <amt>, /gold take <playername> <amt>, /elixir give <playername> <amt>, /elixir take <playername> <amt>, /coc pay <resource: Gold, Elixir> <playername> <amount>

Perms: coceco.admin (Includes /gems,gold,elixir give and /gems,gold,elixir take) Everything else is default perms

Des: Players gain and loose resources only by using the commands or /coc pay. A score board will show the resource amounts of each player. An example is below.

I tried to add as few features as possible as to not make this a bigger project than it had to be, I hope someone would be willing to take this up!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  2. Offline

Ambamore2000

I might be interested in doing this. :)

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@killerbigmacs And what is the difference between the gold, gems and elixer?

4. Offline

H1DD3NxGames

Ik im not him but he is doing a Clash of Clams themed server and those are the money in the game and im guesing he is having the difference to buy different things like the game

5. Offline

killerbigmacs

@timtower as @H1DD3NxGames said, they are different types of resources that I will set up later so players can buy different things with different currencies

@Ambamore2000 That would be sweet!

6. Online

7. Offline

killerbigmacs

@timtower I have a compatible shop plugin.

@bwfcwalshy GoldMine will give you the gold you need to either convert to the gold this plugin adds OR you sell the ingots separately with my shop plugin

8. Online

@killerbigmacs Pretty amazing to have the shop plugin with compatability for a plugin that hasn't been made yet.

9. Offline

killerbigmacs

@timtower ... You just made me realize how the shop plugin I was going to use most likely won't work anymore.... Guess I might need a shop plugin.... Thanks for finding that I will need one though.

EDIT: I may have a different solution actually.

EDIT: I lied, found holes in my solution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.