GameQueue

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TimmoTastic, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TimmoTastic

Hello there!
    I am looking for a plugin that will allow me to have a queue in minecraft! If you can help please help me please do!

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: GameQueue

What I want: I would love if somebody could make a plugin where you can create queues for games! A queue where you can wait for a game to start by just typing some simple commands!

Ideas for commands:
    Admin Commands:
    */gq create [Name of Queue] - Allows players to create a queue
    */gq delete [Name of queue] - deletes a queue
    */gq setmin [Number] [Name of queue] - sets the minimum amount of players in that queue
    */gq setmax [Number] [Name of queue] -sets the maximum amount of players in that queue
    */gq setwaitlobby [Name of queue] - sets the spawn for the queue
    */gq setqueuetime [Seconds/Minutes] [Number] [Name of queue] - sets the waiting time for the queue
    */gq setfinishspawn [Name of queue] - creates a spawn area that teleports the players after the time is done!
    Default Commands
    */queue join [Name of queue] - join the queue
    */queue leave - leaves the queue
    Other Commands
    */gq help - opens the menu with all the commands
    */gq reload - reloads the plugin
    */gq save - saves all queues
    Ideas for permissions:
    SimpleQueue.admin - access to all admin and the other commands (such as /gq reload etc...) commands
    SimpleQueue.default - access to all default commands (already set as default)
    When I'd like it by: Next week if possible

THANK YOU AND RSVP!!!!!
    (respond ASAP!)
    bye!!!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@TimmoTastic And what will happen when the queue amount is reached?

3. Offline

TimmoTastic

The players who try to join will receive the message "This queue has reached the maximum amount of players!" or something like that.
    (P.S. Can you make the plugin for me?)

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@TimmoTastic There is also the fact that there is no concrete definition of what a 'game' is. Therefore, you need to give us a list of all the game plugins you use, so we can hook into each one individually.

5. Offline

TimmoTastic

The plugin should not be called GameQueue! all I want is after the time is done it will teleport you somewhere of your choice! I think this will be usefull for creating games like parkour races and stuff! Maybe you can make it called CommandQueue and after the time is done a command of your choice will happen to the players!

6. Offline

pie_flavor

@TimmoTastic
    But how do we know what time?

7. Offline

TimmoTastic

Using the command:
    */gq setqueuetime [Seconds/Minutes] [Number] [Name of queue] - sets the waiting time for the queue
    after the minimum players are reached a countdown will happen.

If you wonder what I mean by queue I mean something like a lineup for a game or a command
    and like a chat message that says:
    You have joined the queue! (1/10) people have joined so far
    kinda like hypixel and mineplex style

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.