[FUN] ZombieSurvival-R3.4 [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Bjornke, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Bjornke

<font color="black">ZombieSurvival</font>
    <font color="#141414">Version:</font><font color="#141414"> R3.4</font>
    Works with Craftbukkit 1.5.1
    [​IMG]
    <font color="black">Information:</font>
    This plugin was developed to add some exciting, easy to play, yet fun experience into minecraft. Players will be able to join a game simply, and play teamed, or solo games, against waves of zombie invaders. They will be able to upgrade weaponry via signs using the included points system, gain perks for destroying the zombie clusters and go on rampage kills throughout the city, or just sit back and watch there friends do all the work as they goof off. Based on the Nazi-Zombie game play from the Call of Duty Franchise, this plugin brings a unique gaming element to minecraft. Never before have you been able to have anything close to Nazi-Zombies in minecraft. Now, you can play for as long as you can survive against the zombie invaders. Teamed groups going into the hostile zone make for a fun and adventurous time. You'll be surprised how much time you can waste slaying zombies.
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted bit url>
    NOTE: uses bit.ly for stat tracking
    <font color="black">Official Server: </font><font color="#ff0000">zombie.shserver.net</font>
    Official Website: www.bjornke.com
    Older and newer beta versions can be found here on the official website.
    [​IMG]
    <font color="#1061b3">Donate</font>
    <font color="black">Features:</font>
    * Multiple Games Per World (games can run concurrently)
    * Multi-World Support (Can have games in any world/nether)
    * Zombies Spawns (set by using operator, spawns are enabled when wave number is reached)
    * Custom Zombie AI (Zombies have infinite find/aggro radius, limited only by how many chunks loaded)
    * Zombie Difficulty Multiplier ( defined in config, controls how much health zombies get per wave)
    * Zombie Damage Multiplier (defined in config, controls how much damage zombies deal per wave)
    * Random Skelly Waves (can be configured or disabled in config. Default 1/5 chance)
    * Perks (Godmode, Instant Kill, Fire, Iron Fist, Extra XP. All last for 60 seconds)
    * Random BITE Effect (Random potions applied to player on zombie attack, chance defined in config)
    * Stat/Join Signs (Signs that can display player count / zombie count and if RIGHT clicked, allow player to join via sign click)
    * Purchase Door Signs (can buy doors with points/economy t open)
    * Death Waiting Lobbies (players go here once dead if spectating is turned off)
    * Custom Limits (min/max players, max zombies at one time, max waves, allowed break/place of specific blocks during game)
    * Inventory Save (Inventory is saved and replaced after a game)
    * Automatically Start Game (When enough players have joined the game with /join command, start-player-count definable in config)
    * Doors (set by operator, doors open once wave number is reached)
    * Signs (can either give you item for expense of point, or heal you)
    * Point System (10 points for every zombie killed)
    * Economy Support(uses vault to link to most economy systems)

- * Death Tax (% of bank, defined in config)
    * Money per Kill (added to player account after kill, defined in config)
    * Game Over or /leave Account Zeroing (defined in config)
    - Spectate System (dead players can spectate the game)
    - Revive System (dead players can be revived when you break their revive sign!)
    - Door to Spawn Link (Spawns can be linked to doors so when a door is purchased spawns activate regardless of wave)
    - Friendly Fire Deductions (Players who strike or fire upon other players are deducted points)
    - Friendly Fire Alerts (Sound is played on client side when player strikes or fire upon other players)
    - Player Death Alerts (Sound is played at death location of player, white wool block flashes)Note this feature experimental
    - Internal Anti-grief (if automated server, use this feature to prevent blocks from being broken)
    - Items on Join (When a player joins a game, they receive items defined in the config)
    - Optional Automation Feature(Defined in config, includes cooldown time between new game starts, in seconds)
    * Included /vote feature (gets 2 random maps of all maps and puts them up for vote)
    - Custom Zombie Drops (defined in config, includes chance for drop)
    - 10th round Fire (Netherrack set on fire every 10th round, use /zsa-fire <name>)
    - Version Checking (Displays in console and alerts ops that are in-game if out of date, also include /zs-version command)
    - Special Action Blocks(Must be added to game with command /zsa-special)
    * Yellow Wool: Double Player Velocity
    * Blue Wool: Super Jump
    * Light Blue Wool: Super+ Jump (Higher jump than Blue Wool)
    * Orange Wool: Light's player on fire for 10 seconds
    * Black Wool: Kills player
    * Light Gray Wool: Sets player invisible
    * Gray Wool: Invisible players back to visible
    * Green Wool: Slows player slightly
    - Mysterybox (A box with random loot that you can purchase)

<font color="black">Useful Pages For Admins:</font>
    * <font color="#6842cf">Commands</font>
    * <font color="#6842cf">Example Config</font>
    * <font color="#6842cf">Signs</font>
    * <font color="#6842cf">Planning</font>

Permissions:
    You do not need to define permissions for this plugin to work.
    * zs.start
    * zs.end
    * zs.create
    * zs.edit
    * zs.remove
    * zs.reload
    * zs.version
    * zs.tp
    * zs.stats
    * zs.help
    * zs.join
    * zs.leave
    * zs.whisper
    * zs.signs

Notes:
    For zombie multiplier:
    * game with 1-5 players: 0.25-1.00
    * game with 6-10 players: 1.00-1.55
    * game with 11-20 players: 1.55-2.00
    * game with 21-30 players: 2.00+

<font color="black">Changelog:</font>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
    boostbar9, hiA+, fatmarley and 2 others like this.
  2. Offline

Reptar_

I will test this when I have the time. Looks great though!

3. Offline

md_5

Approved.

4. Offline

Bjornke

Just updated to Beta 1.6

Would like to know if anybody could make a video for it featuring how to setup games/etc.

Also, I am always looking for testers, so if you're interested :)

5. Offline

SilverF0X

Nice,
    but no download?:confused:
    Or are you in the process of uploading:)

6. Offline

TheLab

What do you want testers to do?

Could I pls have some help I have a Lobby called test with max zombies: 10 max players:4 Max waves:20 then I have 4 zombie spawns, 1 spectate and 3 doors. when I try to type /join test I get an Internal error occured while trying to perform this action :(

Pls help so that the people on my server can enjoy this amazing looking Plugin!

This Plugin is amazing although the one thing I might ask for is a separat inventory for in the minigame and out of it.
    PS The 1.6 Beta Says Internal Error every time you try to join the Game.
    PSS I Would Like to become a Tester or My Server Become a Test Server For this awesome plugin!!!!!!!
    PSSS Bows Don't Work????
    Need 2 People to Play: Server Ip:96.127.139.178:25572 (and Yes I'm Sorry for Advertising)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  7. Offline

sebka97

I must say that this is awesome ! But i would like if you could add some futures to the plugin like
    1.Wall armor/sword or other items to be able to buy on a wall.
    2.IF POSSIBLE a random box.
    3.To open a door you have to pay

8. Offline

ohtwo

Okay so I have this idea going on in my head (it's based off this plugin that was outdated and I don't remember what it was called). But anyway, at a certain time (or when enough players join), you're transferred to a separate world where a game will begin.

9. Offline

TheLab

If you set up the game in a different world I think that it will teleport you there

10. Offline

Bjornke

If you're getting an error or in your console can you please pastebin it and put it here or in a PM or file a ticket here.

Also make sure your typing the game name correct and that a game exists. Also, try restarting your server since the game may not be loading into memory correctly after you make the game Thanks :)

On a side note, testers just get early access to Betas before they're released (so testers are testing BETA 1.7 right now) and they help find bugs since I can't find every bug every time.

ALSO: DevBukkit is taking FOREVER to approve the BETA 1.6 download so PLEASE use the dropbox link.

sebka97
    And you can have signs which give you items, look here for sign instructions.

11. Offline

TheLab

Thanks for replying and I just installed 1.6 and now it works for some reason. Sorry.
    Did you alter something that makes water hurt players?
    And Why does it say bad when starting in the console?

12. Offline

Bjornke

Bad
    Yes, there is an option in the config called "infect-mat" which stands for infected material (true/false option in config) if set to true, water and cobweb deal 1 heart of damage every second player is in material. This is especially helpful in limiting map sizes since I don't use cuboids, you could just instead have areas surrounded by water or cobweb blocking off an exit to the normal world, whatever. Plus I just think it's really cool.

It says "bad" because it's searching for the three different spawn points: Lobby, Spectator, and Death Lobby and if one is missing it prints bad and reverts to using the world spawn for that location. It's just a debug message I forgot to remove.

13. Offline

TheLab

Ok so I need to add A death Lobby and the water damages people in the normal world as well. Is there a way to have it work in the minigame and not in the entire world?

14. Offline

Bjornke

Yes, there is a way, but I have not implemented it yet. I just need to check if player is in a game before dealing the damage. This could be considered a minor bug for BETA 1.7 to fix :)

For now just disable it if it's a problem.

Also, to anyone wondering why the DevBukkit "Download" link was removed: They're being REALLY slow in approving my file to the point of me becoming angry and posting about it on their DevBukkit feedback forums, so I took it down. USE THE DROPBOX LINK! It is ALWAYS up to date! (PS It uses bit.ly for stats, NO ads, NO waiting, still a direct download link :) )

15. Offline

TheLab

I think this is my last question: Does the plugin make it so that when someone logs out of the server then logs back in they will always return to spawn?

16. Offline

Bjornke

Yes at the moment. There's also a 2 minute timer for players to rejoin if they got lagged out or disconnect while in game and still be in the game.
    As for this, there will be an option to turn this on/off in the config for Beta 1.7 (forgot to add the option in beta 1.6)

17. I get an error when trying to kill the zombies:

Code:
    1:00:36 PM [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ZombieSurvival
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:460)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:363)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.handleEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:381)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:608)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.damageEntity(EntityMonster.java:38)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.attack(EntityHuman.java:750)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:998)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet7UseEntity.handle(SourceFile:33)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.onDamagePvP(main.java:1360)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor33.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
    ... 15 more
    1:00:37 PM [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ZombieSurvival
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:460)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:363)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.handleEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:381)
    ... 15 more
    1:00:37 PM [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ZombieSurvival
    ... 15 more
    1:00:38 PM [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ZombieSurvival
    ... 15 more
    1:00:39 PM [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ZombieSurvival
    ... 15 more
    1:00:40 PM [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ZombieSurvival
    ... 15 more
    1:00:41 PM [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to ZombieSurvival
    [GUI] The server has stopped...

18. Offline

Bjornke

ZetaEntertainment
    You're using Beta 1.5

19. [quote uid=90695615 name="Bjornke" post=1228440]ZetaEntertainment
    You're using Beta 1.5

ok thanks, btw very cool plugin ^^

20. Offline

RiotShielder

Downloading now! Looks like I can have NZ on mah server! Nice work ^.^

21. Offline

TheLab

Bjornke may I put my server up as a server that people can come and try your plugin?

What is the command to set a Death Lobby? It dosen't show up when you do /zshelp

22. Offline

sebka97

What about the other two ?
    1.IF POSSIBLE a random box.
    2.To open a door you have to pay
    Will it be possible ?

23. Offline

Bjornke

Yes you may put your server up.

Command is /zsa-waiting <name>

Both are possible and both will be added for Beta 1.7 :)

24. Offline

spiderbiggen

awesome plugin. the only thing someone has to do now is make the nazi zombie maps from the COD games.

25. Offline

TheLab

Ok the Ip is: 96.127.139.178:25572
    And I'm getting Internal Error Again:
    Code:
    22.07 16:58:36 [Multicraft] Skipped 7 lines due to rate limit (30/s)
    22.07 16:58:07 [Server] INFO at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:604)
    22.07 16:58:07 [Server] INFO java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
    22.07 16:58:07 [Server] WARNING Task of 'ZombieSurvival' generated an exception
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO ... 14 more
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.onCommand(main.java:689)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.reload(main.java:193)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.GamesOver(main.java:407)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at com.bjornke.zombiesurvival.main.autoStart(main.java:1967)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:382)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:604)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:83)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:34)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:141)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:764)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:781)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:821)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:479)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42)
    22.07 16:58:06 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'zs-reload' in plugin ZombieSurvival v1.0-BETA

And It Says Bad Sign Whenever I try to place a Sign in the Normal World

26. Offline

SilverF0X

Problem, zombies can't take damage?

27. Offline

sebka97

And last question about it will it change locations ?

28. Offline

Bjornke

Make sure your using R-4.0

Dev builds do not work.

That is all. (Want to know how I know that's your problem? Because I've already dealt with it :) )

29. Offline

Tileno

This plugin is great! However, I ran across a problem and I need help. I set up the lobby and 4 zombie spawners. Whenever I did /join map, it warped me to the lobby but never spawned the zombies. I used /zsa-spawn map 1 for the spawners. I messed around with the config after that and tried again. The second time, it gave me an internal error when i did the /join and didnt warp me, so i thought i messed everything up. But I walked over to where my spawners were and they were spawning the zombies. I got rid of the lobby and spawners and redid everything and it does exactly what it did at the beginning. Will you please tell me how to fix this? [cake] Also, I am using 1.6 and have the R4 build.
    EDIT: Problem solved

30. Offline

Bjornke

Have you tried downloading 1.7 (same link at top)