[FUN/TP/RPG/MISC]Tournament Mod[938]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by orange451, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Offline

orange451

<font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Tournament Mod</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Craft Bukkit Version:</font><font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)"> 938</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Version: v0.1</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Description:</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">This plugin allows for organised user battles in your server. you start a tournament, and users are given 2 minutes to collect resources, they then are all teleported to a location near eachother and have to fight, at a set time later, they will be reteleported and this will continue until there is 1 suvrvivor left.</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">use /help in game to see how it works (/team help for the team help menu)</font>

<font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Features:</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">~create organised tournaments</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">~fight in teams or solo</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">~deathkicks to ensure that your tournament runs smoothly</font>

<font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Download The Plugin</font>

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    * released the plugin

-----
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Please note, that this is my first minecraft mod and there are still some things I am adding to id :)</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">I would suggest running this tournament on a blank server to ensure that no one cheats and visits an old chest/house of theirs</font>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Offline

shadrxninga

3. Offline

orange451

There is a description and version number. I added the craftbukkit number to my post, although I can't edit the title.
    Is a changelog really that big of a deal? If it's really nessesary, then sure, I'll add it.

Did you even try my plugin?

4. Offline

Pencil

He doesn't need to try ur plugin, but there are submission rules that require u to have that title and a changelog!

5. Offline

orange451

It'd still be nice to have someone try your plugin, and maybe get some feedback on it.

6. Offline

Pencil

But don't say something like "did you even try my plugin?" to people that are just helping you to get this to release ...

7. Offline

shadrxninga

The thing is... your plugin is not going to make it into the plugin releases forum unless you follow the guidelines set out by the Administrators.

To answer your questions:
    You can edit your thread title, it's all there on the submissions guidelines page.
    You need a changelog in your post (You only have to put the latest two entries in the thread)

For your plugin to be released:
    You need to add your plugins version number and a short description to your threads title.
    There is a guide on how to edit your title in the submission guidelines.

And update to the latest RB (#935)

8. Offline

fatmarley

i would love to use this, but instead of deathkick could you add multiworld support and upon death, they are kicked back to 'world'?

Pim1234 likes this.
  9. Offline

Plague

Update the plugin to latest recommended build and change the title accordingly.
    Failure to do so will result in this moving to INACTIVE section.

10. Offline

fatmarley

@orange451 I'll test your plugin if you respond to my previous suggestion.

11. Offline

orange451

I haven't experimented with multiworld stuff yet, but if I do, and add it that'd be a cool edition to it :)

12. Offline

keaton64

Please, please, please update this plugin <3