[FUN] TeleportPaper v1.4 - teleport back to a visited location [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Dutch_Devil, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Offline

Dutch_Devil

TELEPORT PAPER
    Invisible Ink Extension

Teleport Paper extension
    Version 1.4
    By Lennart van Bremen
    Download TeleportPaper.jar
    Total package (Invisible Ink, extensions and source)
    Description:
    Teleport Paper enables you to link a certain location with a single paper. When used, the paper transports the user to the previously selected position.
    Usage:
    To create a TeleportPaper, use /createteleportpaper. This creates an empty teleport paper. To set the location of the teleport, just left click. If a previous location was already set, it will ask you for confirmation by left-clicking again.

To use the paper just right click, like you do with any InvisibleInk paper type. It will teleport you back to the defined location
    This plugin doesn't require you to have permissions installed, it defaults to OP's only when permissions isn't detected.
    To give a user the right to create a TeleportPaper, define invisibleink.teleportpaper.
    Changelog:

• v1.4 - initial release compiled against Invisible Ink v1.4

2. Offline

Sh00ck

Does not work!
    i type in this Command an it says : "Unknown Command"

3. Offline

Dutch_Devil

Unknown Command would mean that bukkit doesn't recognize the command internally, so you probably mistyped the command or you haven't installed the plugin properly.

4. Offline

Sh00ck

i installed this 100% right.
    and i COPYED the Command from your "USAGE"!

5. Offline

Jaystice

I got that right after left clicking with the paper to confirm it's teleport location.

On my client: Kicked with an internal server error. @Dutch_Devil

EDIT: Nevermind, kicks after the first left click, too.

6. Offline

Dutch_Devil

hmm yes, I noticed that too. It's an internal error of the bukkit server tho and my other plugins do precisely the same and don't get this error.

Perhaps it's a conflict with another plugin because I have 2 servers where only one gives this error.
    I will have a look at that and let you know if I found the solution