[FUN] SoundCenter - Music, Sounds and Voice Chat for your Server! [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by WegFetZ, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Offline

WegFetZ

SoundCenter - Music, Sounds and Voice Chat for your Server!

Version: v0.1

CustomMusic is back! Now as SoundCenter!

SoundCenter (formerly CustomMusic) allows you to set music boxes or regions that stream your own music, sound effects or webradio to all players in realtime.
    It also implements a simple voice chat for Minecraft.
    In the future SoundCenter will add a lot of cool audio features to minecraft, such as sound effects on events.

To give you a very little idea of what it does (video is not up-to-date):

More info on:

or on BukkitDev

Features:
    • You can set imaginary jukeboxes, cuboid areas or worlds and biomes as music stations
    • Stations can either play your own music or sound effects, or webradio streams
    • You can also play music globally on the whole server
    • You can upload your own music files easily via the SoundCenter client
    • Supported audio formats: mp3, midi, ogg (for webradio only)
    • Everything is easily and intuitively managable with the clients user interface
    • Every feature is configurable and you can limit access with permissions
    Extra Features:
    • Voice chat
      • SoundCenter adds a simple voice chat to your Bukkit server
      • You can speak locally (only players that are not far from you can hear you. Volume depends on their distance)
      • But you can also speak globally (The whole server can hear you)
      • You can disable voice chat on your server if you don't like this feature
    • many more to come
    How does it work?

Okay so I have SoundCenter installed on my server, what to do now?
    It's easy: Login to your server. If you are not running the client yet, you will see a message with a link to www.sound-center.com. If you follow this link, the SoundCenter client will load and automatically fill in the required information to connect to your server.
    Press connect - now you can add and upload your songs in the "Music" tab, or add biomes or worlds to your stations. If you want to set boxes and areas, you can do this ingame via /sc set <area|box>. That's easier, because the box will be created at your coordinates.
    You can edit all properties of your stations by pressing the "Edit Station" button in the "Stations" tab.

For detailed instructions on how to install or use the commands visit the HOW TO USE section on BukkitDev.

Before you post any Issues/ Bugs:

Goblom, Maxster99, gnftoxic and 10 others like this.
  2. Offline

WASasquatch

I get a strange error, it works fine for me, but a friend on another machine can't stay connected nor add music.

Code:
    java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
    	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native Method)
    	at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.accept(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:375)
    	at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:470)
    	at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:438)
    	at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.Server.run(Server.java:20)

at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.ServerSongDelete.run(ServerSongDelete.java:20)

at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.ServerSongSender.run(ServerSongSender.java:20)

at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.ServerUploadListener.run(ServerUploadListener.java:24)

at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.ServerSongDelete.run(ServerSongDelete.java:20)

at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.ServerUploadListener.run(ServerUploadListener.java:24)

at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.ServerSongSender.run(ServerSongSender.java:20)

3. Offline

imatrollly

this is probably IS a dumb question, but i cant find out the answer anywhere '-.- can people without the audio client hear the music?

4. Offline

Blamo27

Hi, today 29/12 i restart to listen music with CustomMusic but I look for radio SHOUTcast, i click on "TOP 100" In the labbel we see a message for 2 seconds "Fetching SHOUTcast.com Top 100" And anythings, no radios, anythings... I wait 10 minutes always nothings... I tested on anothers computer, it's similar... Sorry again for my very bad English
    Blamo27

5. Offline

xcraaaazed

My problem is the same, but nothing help in coming !

6. Offline

Blamo27

^^
    The creator will Help

7. Offline

XdeathringzX

everything works except it will not fetch shoutcast :( help?

8. Offline

Mine4Tim

What about not gema free music. Will I gettin' trouble?

9. Offline

trollfaust

Same Problem here...

10. Offline

Diogyn

Hi, I'm really interested by your plugin. It's exactly what I needed.
    I would like to use it directly in my own plugin, to manage the game music. But I need to use the fonction server.dispatchCommand(server.getConsoleSend(), "cm play (for example)");
    The problem is that your plugin do not manage the command sent from the Console.
    Is it imaginable to implement a version with the Console command management ?
    Bye

11. Offline

Barozine

I'm also having trouble with this. I've gone through all configurations, done everything in the FAQ, and even set up all the permissions, and NOTHING works! I love the concept of this plugin but I can't use it because I can't upload any files :(

12. Offline

IdealIdeas

Were do people thats in my server put the client side plugin?

13. Offline

Internuntius

Where will save the AudioClient th music files ? On every users Computer or on the Server ?

14. Offline

Buckethead

How do i change the color in the config file. such as for the login initilization fail. a full list of colors

15. if someone can help me with this id really appreciate it i cant get it to do anything at all ive trouble shooted and looked up the problems but nothing fixes it i keep gettign this everytime i try using it
    Connected!
    acelegoth registered! Log into Minecraft within 60s.
    Use '/cm init' if the audioclient doesn't initialize automatically.
    AudioClient initialized!
    Cannot get the I/O for xxfukitalxx.zapto.org
    Make sure that you have set the right port and that the ports are forwarded on the Server.
    Connections closed.

16. Offline

GamersLegion

Is their anyway to make a setbox that ignores one song in my songlist? I want the bar on our server to have metal only but one song is classical for the river area

Cant get we radio to work. But otherwise great plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  17. Offline

C4tApI

Hi!

Me friend get this plugin on his server. He can listen the music, but not me. I enter /mc play 1 (Example) and it says "Playing..." but it's not...! My AudioClient is running and I can connect to the serveur with it but I just can't listen to my music... I'm on mac if it can helps you.

Help me please...!

C4tApI

18. I wish you could just install the plugin and not have to have people have that mod :l

19. Offline

SentaiBlue

I get an odd error when trying to connect to a shoutcast server, any server.

Code:
    Jan 24, 2012 1:55:00 AM javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer open
    INFO: open(http://1xx.1xx.2xx.1xx:8xxx/)
    java.io.IOException: Invalid Http response
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
        at javazoom.spi.vorbis.sampled.file.VorbisAudioFileReader.getAudioInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(BasicPlayer.java:345)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(BasicPlayer.java:268)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.open(BasicPlayer.java:237)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.BasicMP3Player.Mp3Player.play(Mp3Player.java:52)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.createRadioPlayer(Player.java:261)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.startRadio(Player.java:229)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.createPlayer(Player.java:125)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.run(Player.java:75)
    Couldn't get a working URL from listen.pls

Anyone know what's going on?

20. Offline

GunterB

Look more closely to your log, it says right there that the url you are trying to use isn't working. http://1xx.1xx.2xx.1xx:8xxx/ does not look like a valid url to me, because it most likley isn't...

21. Offline

DeciseV

Hello. I was trying to set up this plugin for my server, and the server starts repeatedly notifying me
    "[INFO] [CustomMusic] Disconnected audioclient: decisev."

And when I checked the client, it kept registering me and then disconnecting me, repeatedly:

Connected!
    decisev registered! Log into Minecraft within 60s.
    Use '/cm init' if the audioclient doesn't initialize automatically
    AudioClient initialized!
    songReceiver couldn't open InputStream: java.io.IOException: the system cannot find the path specified.
    Connection closed.

Also, the debug report features about a hundred of these now:

java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
    at main.java.de.WegFetZ.CustomMusic.MultiServerThread.run(MultiServerThread.java:237)

Any help with the issue here? Thank you!

NEW POST

Nevermind. I fixed it. Apparently logging out of the CustomMusic clientside, and then resetting the server, then relogging got it to work near correctly, and even downloaded the songs I had to manually place in there.

However, when it says: Download done!
    I check the Music tab and press refresh, and nothing is there. Any reason this would happen? Are they actually there for use?
    I'll test this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  22. Offline

IdealIdeas

the web radio feature doesnt work :/

I got a web radio and have made an area to play it in but it will not play the web radio...

What do i do?

23. Offline

PatrickSon

I keep getting this same error:

Connected!
    patrickson registered! Log into Minecraft within 60s.
    Use '/cm init' if the audioclient doesn't initialize automatically.
    Server couldn't verify your IP. Make sure you entered the right name.
    Connections closed.
    Client will not reconnect.

Any suggestions? I'm 100% sure that the name is correct, and I forwarded the ports.

24. Offline

jjp5

hey whenever i jjoin or start my server, it says my audio client isnt up, but it is! do i need to do more than open it or what?
    heres what it says in the chat:
    initialization faild! Make sure you started the audioclient!

25. Offline

Vodac120

I'm having an issue getting shoutcast to reconize any of my radio stations (even tho they work fine if you go to their site)

Code:
    Feb 26, 2012 1:57:31 AM javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer open
    INFO: open(http://208.80.53.100:11216)
    java.io.IOException: Invalid Http response
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
        at javazoom.spi.vorbis.sampled.file.VorbisAudioFileReader.getAudioInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(Unknown Source)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(BasicPlayer.java:345)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(BasicPlayer.java:268)
        at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.open(BasicPlayer.java:237)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.BasicMP3Player.Mp3Player.play(Mp3Player.java:52)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.createRadioPlayer(Player.java:261)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.startRadio(Player.java:229)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.createPlayer(Player.java:125)
        at main.java.de.WegFetZ.AudioClient.Player.run(Player.java:75)

what do i do...everyone else can hear it on the server except me
    it worked before but a since stopped....i will say tho that i was forced to reinstall my java today for another unrelated server issue....any way i can clear the registry for my client and start again?

26. Offline

mexeroser

PLS HELP! It doesnt let me upload any music on the audio client after initializing correctly ... i cant even find radio stations

27. Offline

WegFetZ

Version 0.9a

• updated to work with craftbukkit-1.2.3-R.01
    • fixed "/cm toggle"
    • fixed calculation of the distance to the borders of an area
    The Shoutcast-API is currently not working. You have to add webradio streams manually.

28. Offline

=Black-Bull=

makes Update for 1.2?
    thats a "must have" for our D.I.S.C.O
    ist a great Plugin..thanks for work

29. Offline

Beldrama

How about Spout?

30. Offline

Cirno

Beldrama
    This is for people who don't WANT Spout.

31. Offline

Beldrama

Why would people want to download a client which only works for one purpose? I think this plugin could make it into spout which can only be a good thing.