Inactive [FUN]SimpleFun [1.4.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by XboxEnforcer, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Offline

XboxEnforcer

We are looking for more developers! PM me if you are interested.
    [​IMG]
    Also available on BukkitDev: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/simplefun/
    If you use this on your server: Please tell me the IP. I'd like to join and see my work on another server than my own. :)
    What does it do?
    Adds fun commands to your game​
    Have more fun with your game.

Extend the way that your game works. With commands like /WBench, you can open a Workbench with just a simple command. SimpleFun is constantly getting new commands, and version 1 is just a pre-release to give you a hint at one of our team's first plugins and what we are capable of. Please suggest new commands or things you would like to see in the next version of SimpleFun!
    Commands
    /WBench: Opens a Workbench Interface
    /EChant: Opens an Enchantment Interface
    /FireSound: Plays an Igniting Fire Sound Effect
    /GShriek: Plays a Ghast Shrieking Sound Effect

DOWNLOAD
    License
    All Rights Reserved.​

2. Offline

CevinWa

Just one question you guys aren't gonna steal my specialeffects classes and things right?

One more thing: I had coded the workbench thing but had to remove due to this plugin :D Lol Shit u were faster then me on posting it. Anyways a great plugin idea :D

3. Offline

XboxEnforcer

Hi CevinWa,

We don't plan to steal anyone's work, but the plugin does feature a shattering Potion Effect when using some commands. The workbench was a simple script:

Code:
    player.openWorkbench(player.getLocation(), true);
    On another hand, it'd be cool if we could talk on Skype, I have a few questions for you. My skype is RackCityOG.

4. Offline

CevinWa

Ok thx skype is no good atm cuz of that im revealing this person who stole my work and (Can't find link) :D Moderators deleted it). uploaded it in his name. Skype is cevin.wahlstedt but im having dinner now so i'l log on as son as i get back.

5. Offline

XboxEnforcer

Okay, sounds good. Talk to you then.

6. Offline

piano9uber

Seems kewl :D I'd recommend you to add more commands to this, and possibly permissions. To be honest, I think you need more content, I would guess that your coding is about 175 - 300 lines of code.

7. Offline

AJAW

How about adding a command to open a furnace and the new anvil?