[FUN] Silverfish Swarms

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Thea_Notix, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Offline

Thea_Notix

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: SilverfishPlagues? (I'm not sure it doesn't matter too much.)

A bit about me: I'm a payer since alpha who is looking for more of a challenge in survival Multiplayer, and though, hey why not use those rare silverfish as more common pests!

What I want: I'd like a plugin that let an event called silverfish swarms occur, where a reasonable (configurable?) sized area of land is over run by silverfish, and this area can move simulating the swarm of silverfish moving. Where ever this swarm zone is is, silverfish can spawn in any light level on Stone, Dirt or Grass. I would also love to give the silverfish the ability to seek out and destroy wheat and mushrooms, uncommonly turn grass to dirt, destroy leaves and rarely remove wooden blocks.

It would be nice if these events could last either random amount of time or a set amount of time, and occur either at random, at set times or after it rains.

Ideas for commands: /SSStart (Starts a swarm), /SSStop (Stops a swarm), /SSlist (Lists how many and where the swarms are.) Maybe others if you can see something I've missed (like setting lengths etc for the swarms)

Ideas for permissions: I'm not sure, probably just the commands.

Willing to pay up to: $0 - I don't have access to much money

When I'd like it by: 1.2 (please not that's an arbitrary deadline, set for the sake of deadlines :p)

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: None known