Inactive [FUN/RPG] MyWolf - Take a wolf on a leash

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Keyle, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyWolf
    take a wolf on a leash

[​IMG]
    Moved to BukkitDev:

2. With the info you gave me -> NO^^
    So I need:
    • name of permission plugin
    • file where you set the permissions

3. Offline

LucarioXL

Hey Keyle,
    It's me again. (I'm the guy whose server you joined to help fix MyWolf.) Well, apparently, MyWolf is behaving very weirdly right now. This happened the last few days. While I was on my server, my (normal) wolf suddenly had the MyWolf pathfinding skills (follows me in my tracks, etc.) and he has also stopped attacking (like my last problem)! The thing is, my wolf is NOT leashed. Please help, because this is making ALL of the wolves on my server act like this, and is annoying many players since their wolves are now more useless than the vanilla wolves!

4. Offline

Frozen Styff

Hello! i am having a problem. the mod is on the server and when you type /mywolf the commands come up and function. but when you left click a wolf with the string it does nothing, not even attacks, do you know what to do?

5. MyWolf 0.6.0 has a permissions bug where only OPs can use MyWolf :/
    I will release an update later.

6. Offline

Frozen Styff

the problem is, i am an op

7. Server version? MyWolf version? Did you changed the config? Do you see any errors?

8. Offline

Frozen Styff

current server build Craftbukkit (Bukkit) 1.2.4-R1.0 b2126 RECOMMENDED,MyWolf 0.6.0, no i have not changed the config, not that i know of

9. Every MyWolf version is only compatible with one version of Minecraft.
    0.6.0 is only for MC1.2.3
    0.6.1 (newest version) is only for MC1.2.4

10. Offline

diannetea

OMGGG THIS IS SO AWESOME

But my wolf isn't getting experience, and it died and I don't know how to get it back :(

Okay with some config tweaks and a restart I got the wolf back, the wolf gains experience until it dies and then when it respawns it does NOT gain experience. Restarting the server is not fixing this :(

11. Offline

KrYojeNiX

Did you read or follow this instruction ?
    please set exp_default to false in config.yml otherwise the levelsystem will not work

diannetea likes this.
  12. Offline

Tyronerules21

Great plugin!! My only question is... How do you give your wolf a inventory?

Thanks,
    Tyronerules21

13. The inventory is a skill the wolf can learn. You have to level you wolf to get these skills (or you change the configuration)

14. Offline

diannetea

I just changed it (how did I miss that) so I'll keep an eye out.

I unfortunately have other problems as well, one of which I think is an mcMMO conflict when feeding, and the other one is when my wolf randomly disappears and then after a while respawns but ALL tamed wolves I have show up too.

This plugin is super cool though, and I can't wait until it's all smoothed out :D

15. what happens/ doesn't happen when you feed the wolf?
    How far are you away when the wolf disappeares? I don't know what causes the problem with the normal wolves because I don't affect any normal tamed wolf....

16. Offline

diannetea

The wolf usually disappears when I feed it and I think it's when it is full. It disappears immediately.

17. Offline

Tyronerules21

Thanks!

18. Thanks for the info! If you have a BukkitDev account please create a ticket for that.

diannetea likes this.
  19. Offline

gotgot1995

Would it be possible to give him a name in the next release ?

20. Do you mean the name over the head like above players?

21. Offline

goodguyrex

is this compatable with the latest patch

22. Offline

FlawlezZ

how can i put a chest on that wolf ?

23. When you mean the chest in the picture that is in my first post -> not possible until someone want to fix the clientmod ;)

24. Offline

Requadin

That's an awesome plugin. I'm using a physical economy on my server and in this plugin, wolfs brings you an extra and safe inventory. But i want to configure which item can a player place to wolf's inventory. I'll disable the level-pick up features and make the wolf a safe-private chest in a way, which can only hold gold ingots and gold blocks. Thank you so much for that plugin again. :)

25. I will not add the an option for the items :/ because I think it doesn't fit to my plugin.
    when you mean the Pickup skill with level-pickup you can easily remove the "- Pickup" in the skill.yml

26. Offline

zombiewaflle

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTLY HATE IT HOW MAH WOLF DESPAWNS WHEN I LEAVE THE GAME JEZEE NONE OF THE SKILLS ARE WORKING AND IM OP!!! THE WOLF IS NOT FOLWOING MAH CURSER WITH STRING~!!! AND DANGIT GO TO FAR AND IT DESPAWNS JUST TAKE OF THE FUDGING DESPAWN CRAP

IM SO MAD AND SAD .... its not working all i want it to do is pickup items and respawn! thats all I WANT

screw this mod..... for now. if you can get it to mah likeings maybe ill try again but for now........ bai be back and checking up in 3 days ina row

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  27. You joined yesterday and made 3 post in my thread. NONE of these post are valuable for me or anyone else.
    If you want to saysomething like THAT again send me a private message......
    You could learn how to develop plugins instead of making useless posts ;)

28. Offline

zombiewaflle

errrg what is a plugin .... is this a mod or a plugin? wait im confused...... can you please help me? how do i send privet mesg?

29. Offline

Ghost129er

Hi, my wolf despawned, is this a bug or did i forget something? It was a pretty good wolf... I also lost ALL my items in the wolf's inventory...
    Thanks in advance
    Ghost129er

30. Offline

Ghost129er

Never mind...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.