Inactive [FUN/RPG] MyWolf - Take a wolf on a leash

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Keyle, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyWolf
    take a wolf on a leash

[​IMG]
    Moved to BukkitDev:

2. Offline

Noah_Ivaldi

You know, it's hard to help someone when they can't be bothered to write a single sentence cohesively. Try using real English to be specific, and send your server log to Keyle as requested.

This may seem really obvious, but did you delete the META-INF folder?

3. Offline

LucarioXL

K thanks for your help. I will try this out and see if this works.

4. Offline

Frozen Styff

2012-02-23 10:47:30 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/MyWolf.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Spout

5. 1. Here is not the right place to post errors -> BukkitDev
    2. Everyone who would read this page carefully should now what you problem is
    2. Everyone who can read and think about the problem could resolve you problem (the anwer is red)

Sorry but I don't want to answer to this non-existent 'problem' again and again ..........

Noah_Ivaldi likes this.
  6. Offline

LucarioXL

Hi Keyle!
    It's me again. The plugin is working, but the only thing is that I can't change any of his behaviours and things like that! When I type in /wb, a message just comes up that says "Your wolf can't switch behaviour mode! Please help, because he isn't attacking anything!
    Thanks in advance!
    (p.s. Sorry about posting this here and not on the BukkitDev. I don't know how to make a ticket yet... :oops:)

7. Do you have the default configuration for the skills ans what level is your wolf??

Such things can be postet here;)

8. Offline

Frozen Styff

ive installed spout but i still dont see a config file for spout or mywolf so i cannot access the mod

9. My plugin would load if you had installed spout . The only reason why my plugin doesn't create the files is that you don't have installed the spoutplugin .....

I don't know why it is so difficult to
    1. download craftbukkit, spoutplugin and my plugin.
    2. put spoutplugin and my one into the pluginfolder and run craftbukkit

10. Offline

LucarioXL

K I've checked everything, but still... My wolf is lvl 0, so that explains most things, BUT the thing is, even though my wolf IS in normal mode (attack only if others attack), he does not attack anything I hit. Even when zombies or skeletons or stuff hurts me, my wolf just follows me like nothing is happening. D:

(Btw I love the new pathfinding!!!! :D I walked around a big crevice and the wolf followed my exact footsteps![diamond][diamond][diamond][diamond] for you on that!)

11. Offline

Frozen Styff

I had a older version of spout... it works now, sorry for wasting your time.

12. Level 0?? the minimum level is 1 :confused:
    Normal Mode means it changes NOTHING :p
    and I have to disappoint you because I changed nothing on the pathfinding so I have to give them back to you :/

No problem, but this is something that annoys me because you are not the first and only one ;)

Noah_Ivaldi likes this.
  13. Offline

senne97

my wolf doesn't attack any ansers?

14. Offline

wolski

Nice plugin!
    But now I meet a problem about the permission. “left-click him with a string(leash)”just hurt him except OP. How do I edit world.yml?
    I also found something that seems unnormal. For example,wolf's HP is 6/6,after feeding some meat,HP becomes 20/6,then left-click him with a string(leash),it changes 6/6 again.
    If the monster is killed by him, I could not get any money. I don't know whether it is bug.

This is the content of my player group permissions below:
    - residence.create
    - mcmmo.skills.*
    - mcmmo.ability.*
    - iConomy.user
    - choptree.chop
    - bPermissions.build
    - xpShop.send
    - xpShop.help
    - xpShop.buy
    - xpShop.infoxp.own
    - xpShop.infoxp.other
    - xpShop.buylevel
    - xpShop.selllevel
    - bukkit.broadcast.user
    - chatsuite.groups.default
    - chatsuite.groups.users
    - teleport.users
    - essentials.afk
    - essentials.back
    - essentials.balance
    - essentials.chat.shout
    - essentials.help
    - essentials.home
    - essentials.repair
    - essentials.list
    - essentials.mail
    - essentials.mail.send
    - essentials.motd
    - essentials.msg
    - essentials.pay
    - essentials.protect
    - essentials.rules
    - essentials.sethome
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.tp
    - essentials.tpa
    - essentials.tpaccept
    - essentials.tpahere
    - essentials.tpdeny
    - essentials.worth
    - mobbounty.collect
    - mobbounty.commands.mb
    - mobbounty.multipliers.*
    - signcolours.*
    - showcase.basic
    - showcase.finite
    - showcase.exchange
    - showcase.buy.finite
    - showcase.buy.infinite
    - showcase.buy.infinite
    - dt.travel

15. Permission nodes in 0.5.4 and below are crappy :p If you don't want to wait until I will release the next version (in some days) you can view all permission nodes here.
    The HP problem is solved in the next version.
    Now to you money problem:
    1. what plugin do you use to handle the money?
    2. what plugin controls the money you get from mobs?
    3. do you get the money when a nomal tamed wolf killes a mob?

16. Offline

TheBartti

I've translated lang file to Polish language, if you want it, send PM and I'll give you link to download

17. Offline

LucarioXL

The thing is my wolf does not attack anything. If I get hurt by a monster, the wolf does nothing. If I hit a monster, the wolf STILL does nothing.

18. That sounds more like the Friendly mode ^^ Do you have any other plugin that could affect the wolves because as I said Normal mode does NOTHING^^ What behavior state is in the wolves.yml??

19. Offline

LucarioXL

Here, I will just give you the whole Wolves.yml file. I only have one wolf anyways.

Wolves:
    LucarioXL:
    inventory: ''
    loc:
    X: 101.35773297485082
    Y: 64.0
    Z: 343.84168480372455
    world: world
    health:
    now: 6
    respawntime: 0
    name: Frisk
    sitting: true
    exp: 0.0
    skin: ''
    behavior: Normal
    pickup: false

As you can see, the behavior is Normal.
    EDIT: When my server is loading, it says [INFO] [MyWolf] EXP-Script not found (exp.js).
    Could this have anything to do with my problem?

20. Offline

wolski

Thanks for your permission nodes. I'll try it.:)
    Err... either the normal tamed wolf. Sorry,I didn't notice that before.Maybe it is the problem of MobBounty or not.:oops:
    The main plugins I'm using are MobBounty v4.2,mcMMO v1.2.07(a wolf's skill in it),Permissions v2.7.2,iConomy v6.0.8b. They all work well in R4. Is it necessary to update them?

I have some other questions now.
    How to set MyWolf's maximum level? Let wolf can't get any EXP when maximum level.
    Are there any commands could show MyWolf's current detailed information, like name:***,level:* ,HP:*/* ,behavior:*** ,pick items or not and so on.
    What is wolfskin?like this? w.png .png. I've tried to type "/wolfskin [http://skin's address], but nothing happenned.
    How to let MyWolf get a skill(skills)by chance when level up?Such as 10% damage+1, 20% HP+1, 5%HP+2, 99%get inventory(chances are independent)

21. hm.... very strange..... the problem is that I can't reproduce this problem :/ do you have a publuc server where I can test it??
    And the [INFO] [MyWolf] EXP-Script not found (exp.js). message isn't the problem. This message means that you don't use a custom Exp-script that is not a must have.
    It's definitely a problem of MobBounty. I saw the code and there is no entry for wolfkills.
    You should look for a alternative plugin for MobBounty and permissions if you want to update to R5 because they will definitely break.

There is not maximun level, but you can add a maximun level by creating a custom Exp-Script.
    /wolfinfo ;) It doesn't display all info like pickup and behavior.
    The wolf skin is a feature that doesn't work very well :p and it will be removed with the next version because I removed all Spout features temporary. I do this because I plan to create a separate plugin for the Spout features in the future.
    No this is not possible and I will not add it because I don't save what skills the wolves get so on every server start/reload the wolves would have other skills ;)

22. Offline

wolski

:'( So... Everyone's wolf on a leash and the normal tamed wolf look the same in the future...?
    :p Whatever, looking forward to your new version~

23. The skin thing never really works so you can't miss anything:p
    I hope I will release the new version this week :D

24. Offline

LucarioXL

I do have a server. It doesn't require anything other than the ip.
    Here is the ip: 23.16.255.241
    (sorry for the big letters :p)
    The server is not 24/7 though as I host it on my computer.
    I have tried to get my wolf to attack several more times, but it still doesn't work.

25. Offline

Destinator8

when is this going to be ready for minecraft 1.2.3?

26. when a RB (NOT a beta) is out I think 2-3day

27. Offline

chillerdude

Hello keyle......
    I have a Problem
    on my server , the dogs dont get XP when they kill something , they only get XP when they kill players.... :(
    i alwais get this Error:
    [MyWolf] No Permissions system fund!
    [MyWolf] No custom EXP-Script found (exp.js).

Help me

28. More information please :p
    • MyWolf version
    • server version

But I guess that you use CraftBukkit 1.2.3-R0.1 If so please read the red text below the picture.

29. Offline

chillerdude

ok the problem was that my server is 1.2.3 and the Mywolf version 1.1...... :)
    But why dont u update my Wolf....
    Ur plugin is really cool and i think alot of people are sad about not updating this plugin..... :(

Why dont u try updating?

30. I tried it and I come to the conclusion:
    • CraftBukkit 1.2.3-R0.1 is too buggy for me :p

31. Offline

PTluzitano

@Keyle

i have this plugging woking good on me (as OP) but regular players cant use it.
    I gaved the permission to the default and builders group.. but they cant use the pluggin. Just being OP.
    Can u help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.