Inactive [FUN/RPG] MyWolf - Take a wolf on a leash

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Keyle, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyWolf
    take a wolf on a leash

[​IMG]
    Moved to BukkitDev:

2. Offline

TrMan

3. Offline

penguin57

When i turn my server on it says "Could not load plugins/MyWolf.jar in folder "plugins": Spout org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Spout" and then a whole lot of warnings. Can somebody please tell me whats going on??? [workbench]

4. Offline

TrMan

I had the same problem, it worked when i deleted the MyWolf folder though...

5. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

@Keyle you've completely stopped replying to this thread haven't you? D;

6. Do you have Spout plugin installed??
    Sorry but I don't have the time to support it atm.

7. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

Ah I see, heh, I'd try and support it to the best of my ability if I could actually use it right now, but I've not had a lot of opportunity to play mc x.x... there seems to be major errors with the loading thing though... you sure you can't re-handle spawning stuff to look for an entity at a location, and lock onto it, instead of relying on existing entity ID?

Or, say track the number of wolves anyone tames, and like, give it special health levels or Something, so you can track it, then replace it for the MyWolf, fast enough to prevent mob interaction ofcourse, though I'm sure it would be possible to deny interactions whilst doing that?

External logging perhaps? If you could get it to read a file which logs events to the MyWolf folder as it sends them to players, with a self-wiping cache so it only saves the last 3 runs of the server or something (and having it configurable, perhaps only a certain file size or something) then surely you could use an algorithm to track entity ID's and connect them in order to replace them accurately D;

And how are you saving skins right now? :confused:

8. Offline

untergrundbiber

And same here with /wi

[​IMG]

9. Offline

Undectectable

i cant tame the wolf with the leash it just hits it? the plugn is loaded

no the permissions are fine?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  10. Offline

pbsds

Can you update this?

11. Offline

fatmarley

The one thing Spout was good for was the fly-by-night developers. 3 very ambitious spout plugins were created and then subsequently abandoned.

Save your energy, move on.

12. Offline

retool2

will you make it available for permissionbukkit?
    permissions(Yeti) is out of date now :(

13. Offline

Oscarius

I wish this plugin would be updated! :(

14. Offline

Tealk

15. Offline

BloppyBuilder

Update for RB 1317 ?!

16. Offline

cduce2411

Whenever one of my server users does /wi or /wolfinventory, they crash with an error that says something like string length greater than 120.

Edit: When I do it, it works fine.

17. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

It hasn't been updated since 1060, expect bugs :p

18. Offline

Tealk

I use the 1.5.1 and get this error after login
    2011-10-22 16:55:49 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_QUIT to MyWolf
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.damage from class de.Keyle.MyWolf.MyWolfPlugin
    at de.Keyle.MyWolf.MyWolfPlugin.SaveWolves(MyWolfPlugin.java:297)
    at de.Keyle.MyWolf.Listeners.MyWolfPlayerListener.onPlayerQuit(MyWolfPlayerListener.java:196)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$2.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:267)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.disconnect(ServerConfigurationManager.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:650)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:231)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
    at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:500)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:471)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

19. Offline

Haleel

Hey I'm really knew to plugins and this is probably a stupid question but, how do I get my wolf to have an inventory? Every time I type "/wolfi" it says "Your wolf does not have an inventory". How do I get him to have an inventory? I tamed him with bones then used the string to make him into a mywolf.

20. Offline

pandapipino

please update this plugin. Thanks

21. Offline

50l3r

i have a problem with /wi

2011-10-28 16:17:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_QUIT to MyWolf

plis help me :)

22. Offline

eddyz1122

i have a problem with this plugin this is the code which came up on my cmd
    22:08:17 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\MyWolf.jar' in folder 'plugins': Spout
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: Spout
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:215)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:136)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:139)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:104)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:52)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:136)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)

23. Offline

Avarice

24. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

25. Offline

Jordy97

How would i be able to Edit the config to make Wolves not spawn after they die and get removed from the Database? and be able to have more then just one mywolf Thanks

26. Offline

Avarice

Oh god, I hope not. This is my favorite plugin outside administration and security categories.

27. Offline

Marcos Cosmos

Yeh this is pretty much my favourite. too, aside from what will come from the project of course, if you look back im fairly certain his last response to the thread is ovet a fortnight ago

There is a similar plugin called animalcompanion which does most things this plugin does, though last i checked none of the spout features, If you need a replacement.

28. Offline

Avarice

Just a note to anyone still using this plugin, /wi in the later versions of cb will result in a disconnect from the server.

29. Offline

LucidLethargy

Was the duplication exploit ever fixed? I loved this plugin but that was always a deal-breaker :/

30. Offline

AnarkhiA

somebody should continue this plugin :(.

31. Offline

dakester99

how do i give my wolf a chest or a inventory??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.