[FUN] MobArena v0.96.8 - Become a mob-fighting gladiator! [1.7.x, 1.8.x]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by garbagemule, May 30, 2011.

1. Offline

garbagemule

[​IMG]

MobArena - Become a mob-fighting gladiator!
    [​IMG] Latest build: v0.96.7 (1.7.x)
    [​IMG] Wiki
    [​IMG] IRC Channel
    [​IMG] Source

BukkitDev Project Page - Find MobArena on dev.bukkit.org here: LINK.

------------------------------

Old description (open)
    If you enjoy fighting monsters for glorious prizes or just the sheer thrill of battle, you and your friends can now join forces against hordes of Minecraft evils in the exciting gladiator-style survival mini-game MobArena!

Heavily inspired by Deminetix' Fight-plugin, MobArena is a PvE-take on arena-gameplay, with a similar class-based system. Instead of fighting other players, you team up with them to beat oncoming waves of monsters, earning rewards in the process. MobArena can be played alone, or with as many friends as you like!

Features:
    • Fight oncoming waves of monsters
    • Play alone or team up with friends
    • Earn glorious prizes
    • Customizable classes, rewards and waves
    • Easy to set up
    • Extremely easy to use
    • Very few user commands
    • Supports Permissions and all major economies
    • Supports Spout
    • Supports Heroes
    Note: When you post a bug report, please provide a stacktrace/error from the server log/console window. Post this stacktrace in either a pastebin, a pastie, or a CODE-block! The same applies for config-files, permissions-files, etc! Please don't put them directly in your posts, as they become gigantic and annoying to read. If you don't follow this guideline, I might ignore your post!

Wiki - Instructions, commands, FAQ, etc.
    I have set up a Wiki for MobArena. It contains a bunch of information and guides on how to set up and customize arenas, an overview of all the commands, how to set up Permissions, as well as frequently asked questions.

New: MobArena now has its own IRC channel (#mobarena @ EsperNet). Click here for a web-based IRC client. Feel free to stop by to get help setting everything up if you really don't understand the Wiki and the instructional video, or to have a chat about MobArena (or anything else, for that matter) :)

Relevant links:
    Videos:
    Getting started with MobArena, by Flamers
    Flamers made this really easy-to-follow, simple video of how to get started with MobArena. It covers installing the plugin, defining an arena region and setting up basic leaderboards, as well as a few pointers for arena design.
    Old instructional video (open)
    Instructional video for setting up MobArena:

Note: This video was made for v0.67, but all the in-game instructions still work the same for the latest versions. The config-file has changed, so make sure to read the Wiki on how to set it up.
    More Videos (open)
    Review of MobArena by plugin reviewer jamescosten (v0.84):

Note: My nickname "garbagemule" is pronounced "garbage mule", as in "trash donkey" ;)

Hilarious showcase of MobArena by Daniel James and Daniel Cherry (v0.92.3):

Delios showing off his beautiful arena setup:

slowmonkey1227 in his interesting "island" arena: YouTube
    French video by avalondrey (v0.87.3): YouTube
    German video by blutherz and his friends (v0.91.2): YouTube

Troubleshooting:
    To avoid wasting not only your own time, but mine as well, I expect everyone to do some extensive troubleshooting before posting bug reports. What does this mean?

Try MobArena on a fresh server.
    MobArena works perfectly fine when I release it. Sure, there are a few bugs, but it works. If it doesn't work for you, something is most likely wrong on your end. Set up a local test-server, and verify that MobArena works before claiming that it doesn't. When you have verified that MobArena does indeed work, you can start adding other plugins and settings until something conflicts.

Disable other plugins.
    The first thing you need to do is disable all other plugins. If you can't reproduce the bug with other plugins disabled, you know that you have a conflicting plugin. Now perform a binary search on the other plugins, or if you don't know how to do that, just add a couple of plugins back to the plugins-folder, try to reproduce the bug, and if you can't, the conflicting plugin must be in the remaining set of plugins.

Write down reproduction steps.
    Figure out the exact steps to reproduce/trigger the bug. I need precise steps, and as much information as possible, because there are often many things that could be going on. An example of reproduction steps could be:
    1. Type /ma join
    2. Punch the Archer class sign
    3. Wait for someone else to join
    4. Punch the iron block
    5. Type /ma leave before the other player picks a class

Check the console window/server.log
    Make sure you check the server.log file for any MobArena errors or exceptions. If you find any, copy the ENTIRE exception (including all the lines that say "at com.garbagemule.MobArena...") and paste it (with the other information) in a CODE-tag here in the thread.

Donations:
    I develop MobArena for the fun of it and the positive feedback is all it takes to make me happy, but a few people have asked for a link, so if you're one of them, here's a link: Donate - You can donate as much as you want, even down to a few cents! If I get enough donations, I will spend the money on an extra Minecraft account to aid me in developing/testing/debugging MobArena :)

Changelog:

Version 0.94.3.24
    • Updated for CB 1337.
    • The repair-delay node is now unused! The reason for this is that it is now possible (with the release of 1317) to cancel block damage in explosions, and still retain the animation and sound! This also means that arenas should be fully pistons-compatible (for arenas that don't use soft-restore or force-restore)! I'm hoping to see some screenshots and videos of shifting arenas! :)
    • You can now right-click signs in the lobby! I finally found a super easy solution to the improperly updating inventory issue with right-clicking class signs. The result is that players can now left- or right-click as they please. This should solve all issues related to players not being able to choose classes, due to spawn region and WorldGuard/Factions/whatever conflicts.
    • It is no longer possible to warp out of the lobby.
    • New per-arena setting: final-wave - Allows for setting a final wave, meaning on that wave, the arena will end, regardless of how many players are alive.
    Version 0.94.3.11 (open)

• v0.94.3.11 - Updated Register, built against CB 1240.
    • v0.94.3.8 - Added basic leaderboards.
    • v0.94.3.6 - Fixed MagicSpells support - MobArena no longer supports MagicSpells pre-v1.1!
    • v0.94.3.5 - Fixed a bunch of bugs introduced with CB 1185, as well as a couple of minor MobArena bugs.
    • Updated for CraftBukkit #1185
    • Updated economy support (now supports iConomy 6).
    • Added the three new mob types, Enderman/Endermen, CaveSpider/CaveSpiders, Silverfish. They can be used just like the other mob types in the waves.
    • Endermen cannot pick up arena blocks (this is why).
    • Endermen cannot place blocks in arena regions.
    • The per-class permission syntax has been fixed and changed slightly. The Wiki has been updated (clicky).
    • Fixed MagicSpells issues.
    Version 0.94.2 (open)

• Redstone circuits now work properly in arenas.
    • Lightning now properly strikes on spawnpoints on special waves.
    • Fixed an issue where players somehow warping/cheating out of the arena world get kicked from the server when discovered.
    • Added MagicSpells support. Use the magicspells.yml file to ban certain spells from the arena either for the whole session, or only during boss waves.
    • Fixed the Heroes death conflict. MobArena and Heroes should now play nice together. Further Heroes support is planned for upcoming releases.
    • [COLOR=#1000000]MobArena will no longer support the discontinued Permissions 2.x and 3.x permission systems.[/COLOR] Recommended permissions systems include PermissionsBukkit (defacto standard) or PermissionsEX.
    Version 0.94.1 (open)

• Added two new boss abilities: 'shuffle-positions' and 'flood'. Try them out!
    • Players disconnecting/crashing during an arena session no longer get corrupted data files due to economy rewards.
    • Weapon durability is now correctly set to "unlimited".
    • Item sub-types (cocoa beans, bonemeal, colored wool, etc.) now work again.
    • Players can no longer join the arena without first picking a class.
    • MobArena now works with spawn-monsters=false again.
    Version 0.94 (open)

• Completely revamped the waves system! Undeniably the biggest feature in MobArena since multiple arenas in v0.92, the new customizable waves are guaranteed to bring much more awesomeness to your MobArenas. The waves system brings two new wave types, swarm waves and boss waves. The latter is a very elaborate feature, and the whole waves system has been given its own page on the Wiki. Note: MobArena will ignore all old wave settings, but use sane defaults.
    • Revamped the logging system. Instead of logging: true, you can now use logging: yml/xml. The logging system will now keep track of the last session only, but also maintain a collection of 'totals' for each arena. The idea behind these easy-to-parse files is making the stats available on server web pages.
    • Added SuperPerms/PermissionsBukkit support. Note that specifying mobarena.arenas.* and mobarena.classes.* probably won't work, but these nodes are given to everyone by default.
    • Added Spout support. Currently, the only Spouty thing MobArena does is print (some) announcements as notifications/achievements. This should limit the amount of "chat spam" that MobArena produces. Other Spout-features are planned, but don't expect something crazy. Note that MobArena does NOT require Spout!
    • Monsters will no longer target pet wolves. This is a major nerf to pet classes, but they were very overpowered as it was.
    • Fixed item amounts greater than 64 sometimes bugging out. You should now be able to put arrow:1024 for your Archer classes :)
    • Fixed players losing their stored items and/or earned rewards upon disconnecting from the arena.
    • Fixed blocks not restoring when burned by fire.
    • Fixed an issue with entry fees. They should no longer cause any problems.
    • Fixed slimes. That's right! Slimes that spawn as a result of bigger slimes splitting upon death are now considered arena monsters. This also means that Slimes no longer drop slime balls; as intended.
    • Revamped the repairing algorithm. It is now MUCH more sophisticated, and is capable of repairing not only signs and containers, but also torches, doors and beds. Redstone -should- repair properly as well, but it is still slightly buggy.
    • Added support for restorable containers. Registered chests, dispensers, and furnaces will have their contents stored upon arena start, and restored at arena end. This is useful for providing the arena players with chests with e.g. upgrades or food.
    • Added new commands (for the feature above) - /ma addcontainer <name>, /ma delcontainer <name>, /ma containers. These commands work much like the the spawnpoint commands. To add a container, simply look at the container and type /ma addcontainer <name>.
    Changelog (continued)

apes, chakyl, Steffion and 64 others like this.
  2. Offline

Exidous

Yup, using heros. that sucks bad. Will there be a fix?

3. Offline

garbagemule

@Exidous - The fix will have to be on the Heroes-side of things, I'm afraid. The downside is that the developers don't seem very interested in changing their code because of plugin incompatibilities, so I have no idea if there will be an actual fix or not :( If you could please confirm that Heroes is indeed the issue by disabling Heroes and then playing a round of MobArena, that would be nice :)

4. Offline

Exidous

sure thing, will do that tonight. Yes i agree, they have no interest in changing anything except to benefit themselves. sad really.

5. Offline

Ralm

@garbagemule you didnt answer to me on the question above =(

6. Offline

garbagemule

@Ralm - Oh! I'm terribly sorry! Here's a response just for you :)

Setting up exactly where the waves spawn is a tricky thing. The issue is that on wave 17, 'super_boom_wave' is meant to spawn, but the players aren't in sight. So what should happen? Should the wave spawn anyway, or should MobArena 'pause' until the players get in range? The short answer is unfortunately "Yes, it would be difficult to set this up in a proper way."

As for multiple rooms, that's not entirely impossible to make with the MobArena API. You could make a very specialized addon-plugin that opens certain doors or removes some blocks on certain wave numbers. I'm unfortunately too busy to make one for you, but it is definitely possible. Perhaps it's time to dig into Java? ;)

7. Offline

crysis992

Okay, gimme some hours/days, I´ll try get as much informations as i can.

garbagemule likes this.
  8. Offline

GothikaGeist310

Exactly what is the difficulty curve for learning Java?

9. Offline

garbagemule

@GothikaGeist310 - Java isn't difficult to learn, but it does take some patience. You can learn a lot by looking at the source code of simple plugins, after studying some basic Java (write some simple console applications to get familiar with the syntax and object orientation if you aren't familiar with it already).

10. Offline

GothikaGeist310

Any documentation that you personally found helpful?

11. Offline

Devin14

No WorldGuard, but it is right next to the spawn. Should I move it to a location further away?

12. Offline

garbagemule

@GothikaGeist310 - I learned Java at university. We used the first few chapters of the books Objects First with Java and BlueJ and Introduction to Programming with Greenfoot, which I thought were quite easy to understand, both of them. Later, we used Object-Oriented Design and Patterns which I found to be really good. There are probably many online tutorials that are just as good, or even better, but I can't recommend any, unfortunately :( For developing Bukkit plugins and using the Bukkit API, you'll need the Bukkit JavaDocs.

@Devin14 - Yes, definitely! The reason it doesn't work for non-ops is that you have spawn protection turned on. Either turn that off, or move the arena further away (at least 16 blocks).

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
    GothikaGeist310 likes this.
  13. Offline

GothikaGeist310

Thank you very much. :D

14. Offline

Devin14

Oh perfect! It works now. Thank you very much!

I have one other question though. When ever I try to set the rewards it automatically resets to the default. Do you know what that might be?

15. Offline

GothikaGeist310

check if you have tabs instead of spaces in your config file. If you use Notepad ++ and press "Enter" it automatically uses tabs instead of spaces.

16. Offline

Ralm

Hahaha XD Yeah Actually Im trying to learn, and I already downloaded all videos from the first season of TheNewBoston. And Its not the first time of me wandering around on programing, but I never manage to do that jump into making real stuff. But without anyone to help me is hard =S

Would you help me?? Would you send me your skype in PM so I could ask you stuff once in a while?? =)

Thanks

17. Offline

Rpa;otj

I know I've said this before, but my server loves you, every idea I randomly pitch at you on skype or here almost always makes it in =)

garbagemule likes this.
  18. Offline

Devin14

I don't have any tabs, I also used a YAML checker thing online that would tell me if I have any tabs or mess up things and what not.

19. Offline

Darth_Sidius

I followed all the instructions but when I enter the arena after only approximately 1 minute it just teleports you out and says you died even if you didn't. Is this something I can change in the configuration file or did I install it wrong? Has anyone had the same problem?

20. Offline

L24D

@garbagemule
    Sorry for the delay, had some stuff come up...

-I tried that custom build.. The entry-fee problem has been fixed..

-Though the problem with having monsters disappear is still there.. i lowered and expanded the region boundary beyond where monsters normally spawn.

-And the exploding sheep don't always attack either, btw. :p they just stand there, hopping in place.

-Also the fireballs that bosses use completely disregard the region i set. they destroy the land, and it doesn't reset.

-and sometimes when you leave an arena, it doesn't always exit properly now... i found out when i was trying to give an item to someone, said sharing wasn't allowed in the arena, even though i wasn't in it.

Anyways, that's about it..

21. Offline

garbagemule

@Devin14 - No idea what the resetting might be caused by. Do you properly reload the config-file (/ma config reload, or reload plugins) after changing the rewards?

@Ralm - I would love to help you learn, but I barely have any time to work on MobArena lately. I recommend going on #bukkitdev @ EsperNet on IRC. Usually there are some friendly souls in there :)

@Rpa;otj - Most of your ideas are great, and you usually have a very general approach to implementation, so instead of going "make MobArena work with this other plugin", you usually go "can you make MobArena do this thing so I can utilize it in another plugin?". I've been looking at ways to implement a 'healing done' statistics node, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I noticed that MagicSpells has an "external spells" feature that allows spells/items to execute commands. Perhaps that could be used for it, if I made a heal-command in MobArena?

@Darth_Sidius - Sounds like you've either got a problem with max-idle-time greater than 0 or something like that. It's hard to tell without more information.

@L24D - No worries :) Monster disappearing is a strange glitch, but if you have any glowstone in your arena, try replacing it with something else and putting up some torches (latest build should rebuild torches properly) and see if the problem persists. There seems to be some odd glitch with glowstone. As for the exploding sheep not attacking, this is probably due to your spawnpoints being a bit too far apart (check the server log, as it will give you a warning if this is the case). Fireballs don't destroy anything in my arenas, but I also don't use WorldGuard or anything that blocks explosions; perhaps that's the problem? As for 'exiting properly', you have never exited properly if you haven't typed /ma leave after an arena. Use spectate-after-death: false, if your spectator area is open/allows players to walk in/out as they please.

22. Offline

Darth_Sidius

Thank you, it was the max-idle-time generator. I guess I was just testing changing different things in the configuration file. My fault, I am inexperienced with much configurations.

23. Offline

Stonecreeper

I can't use most of the /ma commands, i first noticed this when i tried to set up my arena and the /ma setregion command came up with this error: An internal error occure while attemting to perform this command. I found that this occurs for most of the /ma commands and an exsatensive error message generates on the console which i will post with a code box. I know that i don't have conflicting plugins because the same message comes up when i get rid of all my plugins. I use flat-file permissions and i have ops.txt. i didn't mess with the config file either. i've seen this plugin on other servers and i really want to get it to work but i'm out of ideas, please help!
    Code:
    2011-09-01 10:48:20 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'ma' in plugin MobArena v0.94.1
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
        at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:298)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:711)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:676)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:669)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:84)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.entity.Player.isPermissionSet(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
        at com.garbagemule.MobArena.MobArena.has(MobArena.java:152)
        at com.garbagemule.MobArena.MACommands.onCommand(MACommands.java:133)
        at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
        ... 12 more

Sorry if the code box doesn't work. I've never used one before.

24. Offline

ThE_BeKo

It's giving me those errors even if I don't touch the config file. I tried changing world to world3 (by default it was ''). But it always gave me those "Could not create item ...", "Invalid monster type ..." and also "Invalid boss ability ..." errors (last one was after I edited the config file).
    In addition, I have already tried disabling all other addons. Nothing changed.

Code:
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "diamond_sword". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "grilled_pork". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "iron_sword". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "grilled_pork". Check config.yml
    >
    >
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "flint_and_steel". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not find the world for arena 'default'. Using default world! Check the config-file!
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "stick". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "dirt". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "iron_ingot". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "gold_ingot". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "minecart". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "storage_minecart". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "powered_minecart". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "iron_sword". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "iron_pickaxe". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "iron_spade". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "diamond_sword". Check config.yml
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'zombies' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def1.
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'spiders' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def1.
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'def1' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:39:26 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'spec1' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:39:26 [INFO] [MobArena] No valid recurrent waves detected for arena 'default'. Using defaults...
    >
    21:39:26 [INFO] [MobArena] v0.94.1 enabled.
    After editing:

Code:
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "diamond_sword". Check config.yml
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "grilled_pork". Check config.yml
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "grilled_pork". Check config.yml
    >
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "flint_and_steel". Check config.yml
    >
    >
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "iron_ingot". Check config.yml
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Could not create item "gold_ingot". Check config.yml
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'zombies' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def1.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'spiders' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def1.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'def1' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'spiders' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def2.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'def2' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'slimes' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def3.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'def3' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'zombie_pigmen' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def4.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'def4' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'zombie_pigmen' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.def5.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'def5' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'spec1' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Missing 'priority'-node in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.boss5.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Missing 'frequency'-node in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.boss5.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid monster type 'spider' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.boss5.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid boss ability ' fetch-distant' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.boss5.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Invalid boss ability ' disorient-target' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent.boss5.
    >
    21:54:24 [WARNING] [MobArena] Wave 'boss5' in arenas.default.waves.recurrent was not added!
    >
    21:54:24 [INFO] [MobArena] No valid recurrent waves detected for arena 'default'. Using defaults...
    >
    21:54:24 [INFO] [MobArena] v0.94.1 enabled.
    I tried changing item names to ID's, but how can I change mob names and boss abilities with their ID's. Where can I find them?

25. Offline

ACStache

what does your config file look like? post that here please :)

@Flamers @garbagemule ahhh lovely electricity and internet, how I miss you at my house. Day 4 going on 5, and still they haven't fixed it :( lol

26. Offline

ThE_BeKo

here:
    Code:
    # MobArena v0.94.1 - Config-file
    # Read the Wiki for details on how to set up this file: http://goo.gl/F5TTc
    # Note: You -must- use spaces instead of tabs!
    global-settings:
        enabled: true
        allowed-commands: /list, /pl
        update-notification: true
    classes:
        Savasci:
            items: diamond_sword:2, grilled_pork:3
            armor: 310,311,312,313
        Avci:
            items: wood_sword:4, bow, arrow:1024, grilled_pork:3, bone:2
            armor: 298,299,300,301
        Asci:
            items: stone_sword, bread:10, grilled_pork:4, mushroom_soup, cake:2, golden_apple
            armor: 314,315,316,317
        Bombaci:
            items: stone_sword, flint_and_steel:2, netherrack:2, tnt:10, grilled_pork:3
        Tuzakci:
            items: stone_sword, arrow:512, 23:2, 70:2, 69:2, tnt:4, grilled_pork:3
            armor: 302,303,304,305
        Ekipmanci:
            items: 58:1, 41:1, 42:1, 57:1, 280:64
            armor: 302,303,304,305
    arenas:
        default:
            settings:
                world: world3
                protect: true
                entry-fee: '266:2'
                logging: false
                clear-wave-before-next: true
                detonate-creepers: false
                detonate-damage: false
                lightning: true
                auto-equip-armor: true
                force-restore: false
                soft-restore: false
                soft-restore-drops: false
                require-empty-inv-join: true
                require-empty-inv-spec: false
                hellhounds: true
                pvp-enabled: false
                monster-infight: false
                allow-teleporting: false
                spectate-on-death: true
                share-items-in-arena: true
                min-players: 0
                max-players: 0
                max-join-distance: 0
                repair-delay: 5
                first-wave-delay: 15
                wave-interval: 10
                special-modulo: 3
                max-idle-time: 0
            waves:
                recurrent:
                    def1:
                        type: default
                        priority: 1
                        frequency: 1
                        monsters:
                            zombies: 5
                            skeletons: 2
                            spiders: 1
                            creepers: 1
                        wave: 0
                    def2:
                        priority: 2
                        frequency: 3
                        monsters:
                            skeletons: 20
                            spiders: 20
                    def3:
                        priority: 3
                        monsters:
                            slimes: 20
                            angry_wolves: 5
                    def4:
                        monsters:
                            zombie_pigmen: 5
                            skeletons: 20
                        wave: 10
                    def5:
                        priority: 3
                        monsters:
                            zombie_pigmen: 5
                            ghasts: 1
                            angry_wolves: 5
                        wave: 15
                    spec1:
                        type: special
                        priority: 10
                        monsters:
                            powered-creepers: 10
                            zombie-pigmen: 10
                            angry-wolves: 10
                            humans: 10
                            sheep: 10
                            pig: 10
                            cow: 10
                            slimes_tiny: 10
                    boss5:
                        type: boss
                        monster: spider
                        health: psycho
                        abilities: fetch-target, fetch-nearby, fetch-distant, root-target, warp-to-player, disorient-target
                        ability-interval: 1
                        wave: 20
                        priority: 0
                        frequency: 0
                single:
                    swarm1:
                        type: swarm
                        wave: 9
                        monster: slimes
                        amount: low
                    swarm2:
                        wave: 19
                        amount: medium
                    boss1:
                        wave: 5
                        monster: slime_huge
                        health: low
                        abilities: disorient-target, root-target, throw-target, throw-nearby
                        ability-interval: 5
                    boss2:
                        wave: 10
                        monster: wolf
                        health: medium
                        abilities: fireballs, fire-aura, fetch-target
                    boss3:
                        wave: 15
                        monster: skeleton
                        health: high
                        abilities: lightning-aura, chain-lightning, warp-to-player, shuffle-positions
                        ability-interval: 3
                    boss4:
                        wave: 20
                        monster: giant
                        abilities: living-bomb, throw-nearby, throw-distant, fetch-nearby, fetch-distant, flood
                        ability-interval: 3
            rewards:
                waves:
                    every:
                        '3': feather:5, 287:5, bone:5, 262:5
                        '5': iron_ingot:10, gold_ingot:10, 86:10, 30:10
                        '10': 351:3:10, 35:20
                    after:
                        '5': 289:10, 263:32
                        '10': 322:2, 341:10
                        '15': 48:64, 35:12:10, 35:9:10
                        '20': '342:3'

27. Offline

Stonecreeper

Nevermind, I had some messed up permissions files, i fixed it, sorry i wasted your time

28. Offline

ThE_BeKo

Please, I'm waiting for your help. I couldn't understand the problem. It even gives me those errors when I start the server with a newly generated map with no plugins other than MobArena and with default config file.

29. Offline

Krapinou

Hello, It's possibnle to have "boos" when 2 warriors are playing ?
    I want a Pig with power, But It does'nt Work.
    Code:
    global-settings:
        update-notification: true
        allowed-commands: /list, /pl, /ci
    classes:
        Barbare:
            items: diamond_axe, bread:10, grilled_pork:8, mushroom_soup:4, cookie:16
            armor:
        Chef:
            items: stone_sword, bread:6, grilled_pork:4, mushroom_soup, cake:3, cookie:12
            armor: 314,315,316,317
        Oddjob:
            items: stone_sword, flint_and_steel, netherrack:2, wood_pickaxe, tnt:4, fishing_rod, apple, grilled_pork:3
        Tank:
            items: iron_sword, grilled_pork:3, apple
            armor: 310,311,312,313
        Knight:
            items: diamond_sword, grilled_pork:2
            armor: 306,307,308,309
        Archer:
            items: wood_sword, bow, arrow:128, grilled_pork
    arenas:
        colisée:
            settings:
                world: world
                protect: true
                entry-fee: ''
                logging: false
                clear-wave-before-next: false
                detonate-creepers: false
                detonate-damage: false
                lightning: true
                auto-equip-armor: true
                force-restore: false
                soft-restore: false
                soft-restore-drops: false
                require-empty-inv-join: true
                require-empty-inv-spec: true
                hellhounds: false
                pvp-enabled: false
                monster-infight: false
                allow-teleporting: false
                spectate-on-death: true
                share-items-in-arena: true
                player-limit: 0
                max-join-distance: 0
                repair-delay: 5
                first-wave-delay: 10
                wave-interval: 20
                special-modulo: 4
                max-idle-time: 0
                min-players: 0
                max-players: 0
                waves:
                    recurrent:
                        def1:
                            priority: 1
                            monsters:
                                zombies: 10
                                skeletons: 4
                                exploding_sheep: 5
                        def2:
                            wave: 5
                            monsters:
                                zombies: 10
                                skeletons: 6
                                creepers: 4
                        boss1:
                            wave: 2
                            monster: Pig
                            abilities: warp-to-player, fire-aura, throw-nearby, fireballs, fetch-target, arrows, flood
                        spec1:
                            type: special
                            priority: 5
                            frequency: 4
                            monsters:
                                powered_creepers: 10
                                angry_wolves: 10
                                zombie_pigmen: 10
                    single:
                        swarm1:
                            wave: 7
                            amount: medium
                        boss1:
                            wave: 9
                            monster: spider
                            health: medium
                            abilities: fire-aura, disorient-target, fireballs, throw-nearby
                        boss2:
                            wave: 13
                            monster: zombie_pigman
                            health: high
                            abilities: root-target, arrows, fetch-distant, fire-aura
                        boss3:
                            wave: 16
                            monster: wolf
                            abilities: warp-to-player, fire-aura, throw-nearby, fireballs, fetch-target, arrows
                    after:
                        '7': minecart, storage_minecart, powered_minecart
                        '16': diamond_sword
                        '13': iron_sword, iron_pickaxe, iron_spade
                    every:
                        '3': feather, bone, stick
                        '10': iron_ingot:10, gold_ingot:8
                        '5': dirt:4, gravel:4, stone:4
            coords:
                p1: 1315,45,978,-3.4491389,89.399994
                p2: 1389,90,1051,136.50093,90.0
                arena: 1352,66,1014,262.0507,90.0
                lobby: 1335,60,1007,91.20063,14.099964
                spectator: 1352,77,983,-2.3993835,19.950052
                spawnpoints:
                    c1: 1339,65,1027,88.800545,90.0
                    c2: 1339,65,1000,175.05066,90.0
                    c3: 1366,65,997,290.10074,89.85
                    c4: 1369,65,1031,-6.749548,89.09999
            rewards:
                waves:
                    after:
                        '7': minecart, storage_minecart, powered_minecart
                        '16': diamond_sword
                        '13': iron_sword, iron_pickaxe, iron_spade
                    every:
                        '3': feather, bone, stick
                        '10': iron_ingot:10, gold_ingot:8
                        '5': dirt:4, gravel:4, stone:4

30. Offline

leiger

Thanks for letting me know :) I was considering adding economy support in one of my own plug-ins (haven't publicly released anything yet)... so I know to watch out for this now.

31. Offline

ThE_BeKo

Here's the video in which I'm getting those errors with no plugins and with default config file. Is there something I'm doing wrong?