[FUN] Hack’n Mine (v1.0) – Levelsystem which includes rights for weapons and tools [b531]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by BakaBoing, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BakaBoing

Hack’n Mine - Levelsystem which includes rights for weapons and tools

Version: 1.0

First thing to say: I’m not a native English speaker. So please don’t complain about failures in my text ^^.

[​IMG]

We are a team of 6 persons. All members are between 18 and 20 years old and are still going to school. This plugin is a project we are doing during class.

Idea of this plugin
    This plugin should provide a levelsystem. These levels are separated in a main-, woodcutting-, mining- and fighting-level. The main level gets calculated from the other levels. So you have to skill all three of them to gain a higher main level. To gain a fighting level you have to kill other players, animals or monsters. The max level for all of them is 50. So if your mining level is 2 you are not allowed to use a stone pickaxe because you have to be level 5. The same goes for weapons. These rights can be specified in the file “lvlpermission.properties”. Also if you are a high level, you make more damage. Therefore we implemented a “noobprotection” at a difference of 10 levels, a high level user can’t damage a low level.
    Additionally a player can create a nonpvp area. Actually the size of the area is limited to 10x10 blocks. In this area you can damage other players or but you as creater can't get damage, however monsters can attack and be attacked.

Features
    * level system
    * noob protection
    * nonpvp-area
    * rights for weapons and tools
    * display levels and EXP

Download
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Commands
    The main command is: /hm
    If you use it incorrectly a usage will be displayed, however here are the commands:
    * /hm -nopvp | Sets no-pvp-zone, max 10x10 blocks.
    * /hm -lvl | Shows your current levels.
    * /hm -lvl [playername] | Shows current level of player.
    * /hm -exp | Shows your current EXP and what's left for next level.

Files you need
    There are two files you need in your folder. The first time you launch the server with this plugin, the needed files will show up in /plugins/HackNMine. There you have to define the “lvlpermission.properties”. I will give you an example:
    * leather=0
    * wood=0

* stone=5
    * iron=15
    * gold=20
    * diamond=25

The values after “=” can be changed. But the different materials are needed.

Changelog

- * release of Hack'n Mine version 1.0
    * presentation of the plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  2. Offline

dusqjadk

Nice plugin :D

3. Offline

chucknican

Like it!

4. Offline

fullwall

Hopefully has enough features to differentiate itself from other similar plugins. Let's see it happen!

5. Offline

dak393

interesting idea seems very similar to Levelcraft However I like the idea of an overall level

6. Offline

BakaBoing

finally we got the release ready

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.