Inactive [FUN] - God of Thunder 1.2 - [1.3.2]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nuko32, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Offline

Nuko32

What is God of Thunder?

Wanna play with thunder plugins? This is the most beautiful plugin in the 'Smite' category. It is currently under development, for now it has a Permission node and four Smite-Types. I will add other types in the next days! Like potion-lightnings (ADDED! Download the Beta version!), ban and kick thunders, etc. So, if you want to download and try it, you will do me a big favor! Thanks for reading, hope you like the plugin! ;)
    What are the commands?

• /gothelp (Shows up the Help Menu.)
    • /strike (It will strike in the direction that you're looking at.)
    • /strike [playername] (It will strike the selected player.)
    • /healstrike [playername] (It will strike the selected player and gives him an heal effect for some secs.)
    • /poisonstrike [playername] (It will strike the selected player and gives him a poison effect for some secs.)
    • /confusestrike [playername] (It will strike the selected player and gives him a nausea effect for some secs.) [CHECK THIS OUT!]
    • /blindstrike [playername] (It will strike the selected player and gives him blindness for some secs.)
    What about Permission nodes?

For now, you have only to set these:
    • got.help (If the player can use the /gothelp command.)
    • got.strike (If the player can use /strike and /strike [playername] commands.)
    • got.healstrike (If the player can use /healstrike command)
    • got.poisonstrike (If the player can use /poisonstrike command.)
    • got.confusestrike (If the player can use /confusestrike command.)
    • got.blindstrike (If the player can use /blindstrike)
    Where I can download it?

I have created a BukkitDev page for this plug-in, which can be found here:

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/god-of-thunder/
    And the next updates?

Well, I'd like to add Command-Lightnings (It allow the user to strike a Ban-Lightning, or a Kick-Lightning, just for fun :D). I will add even a strike-stick! If you right-click with a stick, it will strike a lightning.
    ANY FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED ;)

- Nuko32