[FUN] Fireworks v0.7 -- Into Oblivion![1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by iKrazy, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Offline

iKrazy

Fireworks
    v0.7

Download

Credits (open)

Now normally the credits go at the end, but this person deserves so much credit and respect that he goes at the beginning. :)

Badbh222 is my hero! He helped me through my first plugin and was patient and kind about me learning.

Features :
    • Shoot yourself into the air and explode!
    • You can configure the speed at which you are launched.
    • You can configure the radius at which you explode.
    Commands :

/fireworks launch -- Launches you at a velocity of 5 and an explosion radius of 5.
    /fireworks launch <velocity> -- Launches you at a velocity of 1-5.
    /fireworks launch <velocity> <explosion radius> -- Launches you at a velocity of 1-5 and an explosion radius of 1-15.

/f l -- Shorter command for /fireworks launch
    /f l <velocity> -- Shorter command for /fireworks launch <velocity>
    /f l <velocity> <explosion radius> -- Shorter command for /fireworks launch <velocity> <explosion radius>

Todo list :
    • Add BukkitPerms.
    • Configurable launch message.
    • Add countdown option.
    • Add console usage on players and players usage on other players.
    • Add "launch pad" creation.
    • Maybe a redstone powered launch pad.
    • Ability to launch people ONLY if they are in the launch pad area. (Turned on and off by config)
    • Random x and z variables for a more... "fireworky" experience.
    Changelog :
    v0.7
    • Initial release!
    Thank you everyone in advance if you try out my plugin and help me through some bugs or ideas. :) I really appreciate them

Sorry admins if my forum post isn't up to standards, I tried to get it as best as I could. :)

*I am not at fault for your things being blown up.

2. Offline

EdTheLoon

Last two changelogs have to be outside of a spoiler before you will get accepted. In your case you only have 1 but that does need to be outside a spoiler. You also NEED to support the latest recommended build which is now 1060. Another thing you need is a quick description in your title after the version. Do these things and you'll be accepted once the moderator comes on :)

Edit: Submission guidlines here

3. Offline

iKrazy

:3 Thanks!

4. Offline

EdTheLoon

Is this in response to a request by the way? I'm fairly sure I saw one

5. Offline

iKrazy

I actually searched Fireworks after I posted this to make sure my commands wouldn't overlap any current ones. (Also to make sure I wouldn't get flamed by someone thinking I stole their code.) But this is not a response to a request this is just an idea I had.

6. Offline

yooperthing

Can you launch other people, or just yourself? Also, is the explosion colorful and distracting, like real fireworks?

7. Offline

iKrazy

Eventually you'll be able to launch other people if you have the right permissions node/op. It is not colorful, it is filled with blood and gore pixels. :l

8. Offline

2Phat2Farm

lmao....nice a cool way to punish people and entertain at the same time :D

9. Offline

iKrazy

Just make sure they're outside;)

10. Offline

TheCoon69_19

can u make it so it doesnt lauch u but tnt ?

11. Offline

iKrazy

There's another plugin for that.

12. Offline

Tulips

um... i did /fireworks launch 5 15 and it is constantly lagging now, server and client side :/ nothing else on my comp is lagging idk what happend lols it goes down very slowly i think

EDIT:nvm its using about 1/6 of my ram, somehow making it lag like crazy in there :/

EDIT: lol it took like 5 mins to fix xD

13. Offline

jara42

Reupload please. Download link doesnt function.