(FUN) Death run

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by hostal3, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Offline

hostal3

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Death Run

A bit about the mod: I was Thinking of starting a server that had survival but also an obstacle course where 1 or 2 players try to kill the other players to kill the other runners by setting off traps. the runners have ro try and make it to the end of the course were the will be telleported to a room with weapon and then can kill the teleport to the twoplayers setting of the trap

What is needed:
    -command to join and leave the deathrun
    -command to start and stop deathrun
    -ether a possible way to reset the death run map without affecting the rest of the world after each round
    -split the players into runners and death (guys who set off traps)
    -can start next round automatically as soon as ether all the runners are dead or the deaths die
    -when players die the spawn in a waiting area
    -command to set the runner spawn and the death spawn
    -anything else you might think of
    -only sand and gravel can be broken
    -Randomly picks the deaths each round

Ideas for permissions:
    -command to start and stop deathrun
    -

When I'd like it by: 30th may

other request:
    If you have decided to make this please tell me i would greatly appreciate it

pingar5 likes this.
  2. Offline

pingar5

Hey hostal,
    I want to learn how to make plugins and I am gonna make this one once I am able to. So I will update you with my progress every once in a while. Although I don't know if I will get it to you by May since it is past then but I will go as quick as I can.

3. Offline

hostal3

Hi pingar5
    thanks for taking it on, I've seen this kind of thing on gmod and tought it would be something that would be popular if made on minecraft
    Here is a video to show you what im talking about:
    look forward to the updates

4. I like the idea for this plugin.

5. Offline

pingar5

ok i have seen this type of thing on cod 4 pc so thats how i got the idea then i searched it and found this post soo yeah

6. Offline

nTiger

It has been made by me (not public plugins, sorry), but if anyone likes the server is up and running 150 slots :).

7. Offline

mastermustard

this wouldnt be an easy first time plugin. i hope you realize theres alot that goes into the simplest of code

8. Offline

bossomeness

If you developed the plugin, you get full control (i think) over the it. If someone else had the idea, then I'm not sure about publishing it, but I think you can distribute it how you like.