[FUN] Citizens v2.0.11 - Human NPCs for Bukkit [1.7.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Citizens, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Citizens

Citizens - Human NPCs for Bukkit
    Version: 2.0.11
    Authors: @fullwall and @aPunch
    Source: Citizens on GitHub

Citizens is now on BukkitDev

This thread will no longer be updated. We encourage you to use our page on BukkitDev. You can find information, links to our wiki and website, and the download page there.

Showing Your Support

We work hard to maintain Citizens. We've been working on Citizens2 around the clock on new and exciting features. A little motivation never hurts, so feel free to donate to us - fullwall and aPunch.

If you can't donate, we appreciate a "hello" every now and then. Stop by the IRC channel #citizens on irc.esper.net to discuss Citizens and give thanks!

2. Offline

grid21

I get an error when I start up the server. Are you going to update this plugin for 1.4.4?

2012-11-08 13:24:50 [INFO] [Citizens] Enabling Citizens v2.0
    2012-11-08 13:24:50 [SEVERE] [Citizens] v2.0 is not compatible with Minecraft v1.4.2. Disabling.
    2012-11-08 13:24:50 [INFO] [Citizens] Disabling Citizens v2.0
    2012-11-08 13:24:50 [INFO] [Citizens] v2.0 disabled.

3. Offline

LucasPerfect

Hello,
    Can someone give me the link to download this plugin, please ?
    Good evening.

4. Offline

Darcion

read the top post first

5. Offline

fullwall

6. Offline

grid21

The only think I ask is can some one please make a fully detailed video about how to use the updated version of this plugin and check to make sure the documentation matches the commands in the plugin because I don't think their matching up right.

7. Offline

BladeBlood

Hi I registered specially for this topic ...
    sorry for my very bad English ... I'm French
    I have a little problem with the plugin, I download and I moved into my plugin folder of my Minecraft Bukkit server, but when I'm playing and I try to plugin commands (such as example: / npc) nothing happens ...
    if someone could help me solve a problem is if you please.

sorry for the spelling ...

8. Offline

Fasguy

Klick on: Citizens is now on BukkitDev

9. Offline

MajkY5554

When i write /npc create Name
    it write java.lang.nosuchmetgoderror: net.minecraft.server.itheminworldmanager.setgamemode(I)v
    version citizens - 2.0.1
    PLEASE HELP !!

10. Offline

kaianmateus

I have a problem with my bring, only administrators can clik to buy

11. Offline

Adrenaline

Dont work at newest 1.4.4

12. Offline

ryuzaki95

How do I install this for 1.4.2? I've tried using the 2.0.4 build of citizens 2 but I can't create any NPC's. I have tried downloading one of the new characters too. The .jar file only creates a config file, a saves file, and a lang folder. Sorry if I sound like a noob here I just can't seem to get it working and I really want to use citizens.

13. Offline

xKarolusx

Massive spam on Citizens1 with 1.4.4 build:
    Code:
    Task #29 for Citizens v1.2.1 generated an exception

14. Offline

ryuzaki95

Well I kinda got it working but whenever I create a new NPC the server crashes and makes this crash report (http://pastebin.com/enbtpJ1G)

15. Offline

Jombi

Grab the latest build, it works fine.

16. Offline

xKarolusx

Mabey but im still using version 1 of Citizens not 2

17. Offline

Necromedes

I'm having some problems with this plugin. I can set the npc and have them talk when close but I can't get the path command to work and when I give them equipment the graphic doesn't change. Is there an incompatibility I don't know about or what? Some help would be good, thanks.

18. Offline

fullwall

Both 1.x and 2.x should be updated for 1.4.4 now in the dev builds.

19. Offline

Mr. Minecraft

Does this support multiple world's? I last time I used this the citizens would show up and the same coordinates on each world, and thus I had to remove the plug in.

20. Offline

TheOwner

Bei mir funktioniert citizens nichtmehr immer wenn ich es anwende reagiert der Server nicht auf den befehl kein citizens befehl funktioniert nichtmehr. Ich habe die version 1.4.4 bald 1.4.5

21. Thanks for the info. Always nice when someone tries a build and tells the rest of us how well it works. :)

22. Offline

ILuvNoize

Halp! For some reason citizens doesn't work... When I type /plugins all my plugins besides citizens are high-lighted in green and the citizens plugin is high-lighted red. Also for example when I do /npc Create <Playername>, it doesn't work! Please help!!

23. Offline

BlackShadow2282

Hey does this work on 1.4.5? i tried the download it doesn't work. but i went to a 1.4.5 server and it worked

24. Offline

fullwall

25. Offline

tortor1026

Doesn't work for me. I don't get a folder when I run and stop it. Help?

26. Offline

~GameKiller

Download link for 1.4.5 please?

27. Offline

IronMiner3000

:( i need this plugin for my hall of fame please update it

28. Offline

fullwall

29. Offline

~GameKiller

30. Offline

jsimmons6422

get this error when trying to create a citizen in game

java.lang.noclassdeffounderror:net/minecraft/server/enugamemode

31. Offline

IkinesyKx

get this error when trying to create a citizen in game
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.aA()Lnet/minecraft/server/EntitySenses;[...]
    ] Encountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodErrorjava.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.aA()Lnet/minecraft/server/EntitySenses;
    [...]