[FUN] Citizens v2.0.11 - Human NPCs for Bukkit [1.7.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Citizens, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Offline

Citizens

Citizens - Human NPCs for Bukkit
    Version: 2.0.11
    Authors: @fullwall and @aPunch
    Source: Citizens on GitHub

Citizens is now on BukkitDev

This thread will no longer be updated. We encourage you to use our page on BukkitDev. You can find information, links to our wiki and website, and the download page there.

Showing Your Support

We work hard to maintain Citizens. We've been working on Citizens2 around the clock on new and exciting features. A little motivation never hurts, so feel free to donate to us - fullwall and aPunch.

If you can't donate, we appreciate a "hello" every now and then. Stop by the IRC channel #citizens on irc.esper.net to discuss Citizens and give thanks!

2. Offline

surfarcher

It's working. The NPCs are just still only following the last 2 or 3 parts of the path. I can delete the folder and redo if that helps.

3. Offline

Exanimo

It is not.
    I'm expecting most developers are waiting for the 1.0 version of bukkit anyway but there is a 1.0 dev version of both this plugin as bukkit (few links on just a few pages back)

4. Offline

KubaBVB09

I got it mostly working, the NPCs walk around again now! The guards still don't do anything... or am I missing something?

5. Offline

Alaswing

can u tell me how did u do them move, i have added paths and everything and they dont move :S

/npc create example
    /npc path
    -x
    -x
    /npc path

nothing...

6. Offline

darkcloud784

works fine for our server =P

7. Offline

Lextao

Since the bukkit dev page is abandoned, can anyone help me with this?
    Show Spoiler
    [SEVERE] expected '<document start>', but found BlockMappingStart
    in "<string>", line 97, column 1:
    example1:
    ^
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseDocumentStart.produce(ParserImpl.java:231)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:161)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:146)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:109)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:121)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:480)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:399)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:59)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:143)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:109)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.properties.ConfigurationHandler.load(ConfigurationHandler.java:37)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.questers.data.QuestProperties.load(QuestProperties.java:25)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.questers.listeners.QuesterCitizensListen.onCitizensReload(QuesterCitizensListen.java:23)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.api.event.CitizensListener.onCustomEvent(CitizensListener.java:32)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.questers.listeners.QuesterCitizensListen.onCustomEvent(QuesterCitizensListen.java:35)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$96.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:934)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.commands.BasicCommands.reload(BasicCommands.java:617)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.resources.sk89q.CommandsManager.executeMethod(CommandsManager.java:531)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.resources.sk89q.CommandsManager.execute(CommandsManager.java:408)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.onCommand(Citizens.java:203)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:163)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:370)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:756)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:721)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:714)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:179)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:92)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:546)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:516)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:414)
    2011-11-30 23:23:10 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

I'm getting that at startup, I'm using #1532 and the .jar Fullwall provided a few posts before...
    Also, this is my quests.yml file: (Don't worry is in UTF-8 so there isnt the error)
    Show Spoiler
    # ----- Quest Design Guide -----
    #
    # First, let's cover the basic fields in a quest.
    # Each root node is the quest name - below, the two quest names are 'example' and 'example2'.
    # This is what you will use ingame to identify each quest.
    # Inside this, we see the text nodes - pretty self-explanatory. Note that you can use
    # <br> to denote a line break.
    #
    # The repeats option allows a quest to be completed a certain number of times. It acts as a limit. -1 denotes an
    # unlimited completion times limit. Let's take an example. A limit of 1 would allow the quest to be completed once.
    #
    # Now we move on to the configuration of the two main configuration options - objectives and rewards.
    #
    # --- Objectives ---
    #
    # Thus far, objectives have a set structure - a number of different 'steps' and a number of objectives
    # within each step. This allows for more freeform quest design. Note that each step should be marked
    # by an ascending number, *with quotes* around it. Each objective within a step is incremented concurrently.
    #
    # The message variable is sent to the player on completion of each objective.
    #
    # --- Objective types ---
    #
    # To aid with generic objective design, each objective can use one of a common set of variables
    # - amount, string, materialid, location, string, item and npcdestination (destination NPC ID).
    # Each objective type may use one or more of these variables - a reference is provided below.
    #
    # - Specifying item and locations -
    # Item nodes have three sub-nodes, two that must be included and one optional.
    # The id sub-node designates the item/block ID.
    # The amount sub-node specifies the item amount.
    # The optional data sub-node specifies the item data value to be used.
    #
    # Location nodes have 4 required sub-nodes, two optional.
    # The world node specifies the world name of the location.
    # The x ,y and z nodes specifies the x,y and z values.
    # The pitch/yaw optional nodes specify the rotation (think aeroplanes) of the location.
    #
    # Example syntax:
    # location:
    # x: 123
    # y: 124
    # z: 111
    # world: 'world'
    #
    # Block destroy quest (destroy block) - break a certain amount of blocks.
    # Uses: amount - the amount of blocks to break. materialid - the block ID to break.
    #
    # Build quest (build) - place a certain number of blocks
    # Uses: materialid - the block ID to place. amount - the amount that must be placed.
    #
    # Combat quest (player combat) - kill a certain number of players.
    # Uses: amount - the amount of players to kill. string - a list of which players should be targeted. '*' signifies all, '-' as the first character signifies a
    # whitelist, g:group specifies a group to target.
    #
    # Collect quest (collect) - pick up a certain number of items.
    # Uses: amount - the number of items to pick up. materialid - the ID to pick up.
    #
    # Delivery quest (delivery)- deliver an item to an npc.
    # Uses: npcdestination - the NPC ID to deliver to. materialid - the material that must be in hand.
    # amount - the amount of the material that must be in hand.
    #
    # Distance quest (move distance)- walk a certain number of blocks.
    # Uses: amount - the amount of blocks to walk.
    #
    # Hunt quest (hunt) - kill a certain number of monsters.
    # Uses: amount - the number of monsters to kill. string - which monsters to kill. '*' signifies all, '-' at
    # the start signifies that monsters not in the list will be counted.
    #
    # Location quest (move location)- be within a certain range of a location.
    # Uses: location - the base location to move to. amount - the amount in blocks that the player can be away from the location before finishing.
    #
    #
    # --- Rewards ---
    #
    # These can be used as both rewards *and* requirements to start a quest.
    # As rewards, they can be either give rewards, or take rewards. As requirements, they can only be used
    # to take from a player.
    #
    # Rank reward (rank) - grants a group ('rank') to a player.
    # Specified by the rank: node.
    #
    # Permission reward (permission) - grants a permission to a player.
    # Specified by the permission: node.
    #
    # Quest reward (quest) - grants a quest to a player. Note that it cannot be taken away from a player.
    # Specified by the quest: node.
    #
    # Item reward (item) - gives an item to a player.
    # Loaded from the item: nodes.
    #
    # Health reward (health) - gives health to a player.
    # Loaded from the amount: node.
    #
    # Money reward (money) - gives money to a player.
    # Loaded from the money: node.
    example1:
    texts:
    description: Ve y consigue algo de carne!
    completion: <g>Has ganado! Toma algo de piedra.
    acceptance: <g>Mision <y>aceptada<g>.
    repeats: 1
    objectives:
    '0':
    '0':
    type: collect
    materialid: 363
    amount: 10
    optional: false
    finishhere: false
    '1':
    '0':
    type: delivery
    npcdestination: 0
    materialid: 363
    amount: 10
    optional: false
    finishhere: true
    rewards:
    '0':
    type: item
    id: 1
    amount: 64
    take: false
    example2:
    texts:
    description: A fetch quest
    completion: <g>You win! Give me that stone.
    acceptance: <g>Challenge <y>accepted<g>.
    repeats: -1
    objectives:
    '0':
    '0':
    materialid: 35
    data: 14
    amount: 3
    rewards:
    '0':
    id: 35
    data: 14
    take: true
    example3:
    texts:
    description: A mob quest - kill any 3 of zombie, pig or chicken
    completion: <g>You win!
    acceptance: <g>Challenge <y>accepted<g>.
    repeats: 2
    objectives:
    '0':
    '0':
    type: hunt
    string: 'zombie, pig, chicken'
    rewards:
    '0':
    id: 1
    take: true
    Arcilla:
    texts:
    description: "Hola extraño, tengo esta excelente idea, usando una vieja técnica puedo convertir grava en arcilla... <br> No me preguntes más, ve y tráeme grava! A cambio te daré algo de arcilla, ¿qué dices?"
    completion: "Excelente! Aquí esta tu recompensa - un saco lleno de arcilla."
    acceptance: "Genial! Ahora, no te tardes, que el proceso no es muy rápido que digamos..."
    objectives:
    '0':
    '0':
    materialid: 13
    npcdestination: 40
    optional: False
    finishhere: True
    rewards:
    '0':
    id: 337
    take: False
    Chaman:
    texts:
    description: Aquí hay una lista de cosas que necesito. Si se la llevas a Jed, te las dará y si me las traes a mi te daré una recompensa.
    completion: El chamán te da una Semilla de Melón. <br> <14>-=== Misión Actualizada ===-<br><8>Chamán:<15> Necesito que mates un cerdo y me traigas su carne.
    acceptance: <15>Seguro, no hay problema.<br><14>-=== Misión Aceptada ===-<br><6>- Jed vive en las afueras de la ciudadela Gorkil, cerca de la granja de caña.
    objectives:
    '0':
    '0':
    type: move location
    y: 72
    z: 1050
    world: world
    amount: 5
    message: <14>*El chamán te pasa la lista. En esta dice:*<br><15> - 1 Perla de Ender<br> - 1 Libro<br> - 4 Panes.
    rewards:
    '0':
    id: 339
    amount: 1
    '1':
    '0':
    npcdestination: 42
    materialid: 339
    amount: 0
    message: <8>Tú:<15> Hola Jed, aquí esta la lista de compras del chamán.<br><14>*Jed toma la lista, la mira y te la devuelve.*<br><8>Jed:<15> Lamentablemente, no tengo lo necesario para el pan, tráeme 12 unidades de trigo y lo haré.
    '2':
    '0':
    materialid: 296
    amount: 12
    message: <8>Tú:<15> Aquí esta el trigo que necesitas.<br><8>Jed:<15> Vuelve más tarde y tendré el pan horneado.
    '3':
    '0':
    materialid: 339
    message: <8>Jed:<15> Okay, aquí tienes. Todo lo que el chamán ordeno.
    rewards:
    '0':
    id: 368
    '1':
    id: 340
    '2':
    id: 297
    amount: 4
    '4':
    '0':
    npcdestination: 41
    materialid: 368
    '1':
    materialid: 340
    '2':
    materialid: 297
    amount: 4
    finishhere: true
    rewards:
    '0':
    id: 362
    '1':
    type: quest
    quest: Pig

Pig:
    texts:
    description:
    completion: <8>Chamán:<15> Gracias.<br><14>*El chamán te da una Semilla de Melón.
    acceptance: <8>Tú:<15>Seguro, Puedo matar un cerdo.
    objectives:
    '0':
    '0':
    type: hunt
    string: 'pig'
    '1':
    materialid: 319
    rewards:
    '1':
    '0':
    materialid: 319
    rewards:
    '0':
    id: 362

Help is apreciated :(

8. Offline

RunicAlchemist

I've created a quest, but when I run it through the online YAML parser errors start popping up. When I run the server with the quest citizens seems to be disabled and all npcs are gone. Here is my quest. http://pastebin.com/saCAGyeK
    I would really appreciate any help on this matter. I use this YAML parser. http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/ Thanks in advance.

9. Offline

darkcloud784

Anyone know what the commands are for alchemists? I use /alchemist but it just says unknown command.

10. Offline

darkcloud784

Bukkit: 1538
    Citizens: One posted a page back.
    Was working on bukkit: 1536

Code:
    2011-12-01 01:23:10 [WARNING] Task of 'Citizens' generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/Packet17
        at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.PathNPC.<init>(PathNPC.java:31)
        at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.PathNPC.<init>(PathNPC.java:52)
        at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.CraftNPC.<init>(CraftNPC.java:16)
        at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.NPCSpawner.spawnNPC(NPCSpawner.java:75)
        at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.NPCManager.register(NPCManager.java:159)
        at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.setupNPCs(Citizens.java:294)
        at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.access$0(Citizens.java:280)
        at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens$2.run(Citizens.java:137)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:482)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:414)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.Packet17
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more

11. Offline

fullwall

@darkcloud784 - I'll see if there was a breaking change there. Alchemists aren't working due to Bukkit lacking inventory events.
    @Lextao - you'll need to pastebin your quests.yml.

12. Offline

darkcloud784

Doesnt spout include inventory events? As an option you could use spout for that =\

13. Offline

Maxxgold

14. Offline

Sejsel

15. Offline

KubaBVB09

So wait are guards just not working at the moment? Since they won't attack anything.

Also, http://ci.citizensnpcs.net hopefully will get fixed soon. Maybe you aren't aware of the issue?

16. Offline

cloud97

Hello everyone I have a problem. I can not set the permissions of the "trader" for the default group someone could post her?
    i use permissions 3.16

PS.sorry for my bad english but i'm italian ^^

17. Offline

Lextao

18. Offline

darkcloud784

you need to update - permissions 3.16 is extremely outdated. No one uses it anymore or supports it. I recommend using Permissionsex

19. Offline

fullwall

20. Offline

KubaBVB09

Are Guards supposed to work yet? When I've added flags they just stand there and do nothing.

21. Offline

Lextao

I did that, now im getting this... WTF.
    Show Spoiler
    [SEVERE] while parsing a block mapping
    in "<string>", line 222, column 9:
    description: "<14>-=== Misión:< ...
    ^
    expected <block end>, but found Scalar
    in "<string>", line 223, column 22:
    completion: "<14>-=== Misión Completada ===- ...
    ^
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce(ParserImpl.java:575)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:161)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:146)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:230)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:237)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:237)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:123)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:106)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:121)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:480)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:399)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:59)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:143)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:109)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.properties.ConfigurationHandler.load(ConfigurationHandler.java:37)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.questers.data.QuestProperties.load(QuestProperties.java:25)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.questers.listeners.QuesterCitizensListen.onCitizensReload(QuesterCitizensListen.java:23)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.api.event.CitizensListener.onCustomEvent(CitizensListener.java:32)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.questers.listeners.QuesterCitizensListen.onCustomEvent(QuesterCitizensListen.java:35)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$96.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:934)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.commands.BasicCommands.reload(BasicCommands.java:579)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.resources.sk89q.CommandsManager.executeMethod(CommandsManager.java:530)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.resources.sk89q.CommandsManager.execute(CommandsManager.java:407)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.onCommand(Citizens.java:200)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:163)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:370)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:366)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:553)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:530)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:414)
    2011-12-01 23:22:57 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

22. Offline

Smex

Looks like all my Citizens are gone now, was that sussposed to happen?

23. Offline

cloud97

sorry but i'm newbie anyone can link me the permissions compatible whit citzien??

however, I use 3.1.6 permissions not 3.16 sorry

24. Offline

fullwall

Jenkins is back up.

25. Offline

Sejsel

@fullwall Thank you, you are god..
    @cloud97 this plugin does neither use Permissions 3.* nor Permissions 2.*

26. Offline

cloud97

and whit Bpermissions?

27. Offline

Lextao

@fullwall Great! Now could you help me with my issue? The new error log i got is a few posts up :S

28. Offline

KubaBVB09

Do Guards work for anyone else? Mine still don't work as of the latest build. They don't actually move once the flags are set.

29. Offline

atlan1

Minecraft version: Minecraft 1.8.1 with Spoutcraft
    citizens version: devBuild-272
    craftbukkit: #1337

Issues: I can't kill or damage my npcs.
    I can't tame evil_NPCs with the tame-item.
    I don't know if both are related, perhaps one of my other plugin interrupt citizens.
    Plugins installed:
    Code:
    BookWorm
    Citizens
    CitizenSpout
    dynmap
    Essentials
    EssentialsProtect
    EssentialsSpawn
    FalsebookCore
    FalsebookCart
    FalsebookBlock
    Jobs
    LWC
    Modifyworld
    PermissionsEx
    Spout
    SuperpermsBridge
    WorldEdit
    Planetoids
    Thanks for your help.

30. Offline

clavat

Citizens broken for MC 1.0.0 ?

2011-12-02 21:54:23 [WARNING] Task of 'Citizens' generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/Packet17
    at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.PathNPC.<init>(PathNPC.java:31)
    at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.PathNPC.<init>(PathNPC.java:52)
    at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.CraftNPC.<init>(CraftNPC.java:16)
    at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.NPCSpawner.spawnNPC(NPCSpawner.java:75)
    at net.citizensnpcs.resources.npclib.NPCManager.register(NPCManager.java:159)
    at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.setupNPCs(Citizens.java:294)
    at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens.access$0(Citizens.java:280)
    at net.citizensnpcs.Citizens$2.run(Citizens.java:137)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:414)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.server.Packet17
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
    ... 12 more

31. Offline

Maxxgold

This is fixed in version 325 Tested today with CB version 1550 works perfectly. Thank you guys