Plugin Request Frisking Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by MeLikeChoco, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MeLikeChoco

I haven't found an updated frisking plugin yet so I'm turning to here for help. I need a plugin that designates sticks as frisking sticks when you have the permission. The config for the plugin would be the blacklist of items to frisk. If any blacklisted items are found, player found guilty would be jailed (config would also include jail locations or it could be hooked up with Essentials).

Either way, the minimum requirement for the plugin would just to inform the "frisker" (person doing the frisking) that there are illegal contrabands and they would be taken away. (Please also inform the "frisker" who they frisked, so if there are many people, you can determine who you actually frisked).

I will be grateful to those who could create such a plugin or redirect me to an UPDATED plugin. (Bukkit/Spigot 1.8.3 compatible)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.
    @MeLikeChoco Tried an outdated plugin already? Outdated doesn't mean broken. Long live the API

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.