Friendly Illagers and Zombies?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Kenthos, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kenthos

Plugin category: AI related

Minecraft version: Whatever is newset

Suggested name: FriendlyIllagers

What I want: Illagers AI reduced to more like Witches. Take away the fact they attack villagers.

I was wondering if there were any plugs that covered or if someone would want to be commissioned to make a small plugin that would disable Illager's following/attacking Villagers and of less importance, make zombies do the same.

It'd be nice for the kind of creative servers I've run in the past. We enjoy making houses and buildings, then letting villagers live where they want. We use witches in our server as friendly villagers. I do think this should be possible, its just turning off part of the AI. If this seems possible please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
  2. Offline

ipodtouch0218

It's possible to disable Illigers and Zombies not attack Villagers, but I'm unsure if you can stop the Villagers from running away without NMS (something I'm not good at personally)

3. Offline

Kenthos

I didn't think about them running away. The goal of the plug of course is to make the Illagers part of the town but I guess if that can't be done, at least turning off the attack AI will prevent them from stalking the poor villagers all over the place (Used plugs to protect Villagers)

4. Offline

Horsey

I can do this!

5. Offline

Kenthos

:D that would be wonderful :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.