Filled Friend Protection

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DokuProductions, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Offline

DokuProductions

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: FriendProtect

What I want: I need a plugin that protects friends from your own attacks during PvP. I've searched all over the place for similar plugins but they're either out of date or don't come with PvP protection from a single person. I want it so that one person can protect a number of people from their own attacks (or that I can set how many they're allowed to protect via config) and people can be protected from multiple people's attacks (if that makes sense).

Ideas for commands:
    /protect friend <username> - person is protected by the player issuing the command
    /protect remove <username> - person is removed from the protection from the player issuing the command
    /protect list - lists people protected by the player issuing the command

Ideas for permissions:
    friendprotect.friend
    friendprotect.remove
    friendprotect.list
    (set all above to true to use commands)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

DokuProductions

3. Offline

Badspler

I will give this a shot. It looks simple enough for me to do. Hopefully will get it done by the end of today ;)

The plugin has been completed! I have messaged you the bulk of the information. If you have any comments, questions, errors or just want to ask something feel free to message me :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  4. Offline

DokuProductions