FreezedPlayer

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by pedrinholuizf, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pedrinholuizf

Plugin category: Misc

Suggested name: FreezePlayer

What I want: I want a plugin that freezes a player when it is hit by a snowball. A freezed player can't move, jump, deal or get damage. If possible, please add ice on the player, like this: http://prntscr.com/5sdm41 - After 5 seconds the player gets unfreezed, and the ice disappears. Ah, and... Snowballs can't be dropped even if the player dies or throw them.

For the player that has been freezed: &3&l[&b&lSkywars&3&l] &eVoce foi congelado por &6<PlayerThatThrownTheSnowball>
    For the player that freezed the other player: &3&l[&b&lSkywars&3&l] &eVoce congelou &6<PlayerThatHasBeenFreezed>

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: freezeplayer.freeze (Permission for freezing other players with snowballs)

When I'd like it by: When possible

GrandmaJam likes this.
  2. Offline

pedrinholuizf

;-; *BUMP*

3. Offline

Solaris_88

<No issues with linking to spigot, but you can not link to premium content. We do not support selling of plugins ~Eya>
    It costs money, but if no one decides to make this plugin for you you should check it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2015
    GrandmaJam likes this.
  4. Offline

Jomens235

@pedrinholuizf I know this is a while after you've requested, but I've made it for you. I've tested it, I believe it's exactly how you want now. I made it first and it was a bit off from what you requested, but after some fixing up, I believe it's just what you've requested. The download link is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mf33jamrvsow22/FreezePlayer.jar?dl=0

If there's anything wrong with it, tahg me and I'll do my best to fix it. :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.